Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: rhsgdf

In-game Name rhsgdf

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was being an asshole saying dumb shit with my friend.

Why should we lift your ban? I was just being careless not thinking that my words would hurt anyone. Clearly, I was wrong. It's really not hard to not say the things I was saying, and I can easily do that from here on out.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Racism

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I should probably add this just to fully disclose everything. I've been really fucking toxic in the server. To keep it short, I grew up on CoD 4, MW2, etc. where the norm was to talk as much shit as humanely possible. I just got BF4 on PC, and it brought back that old school feel, and I indulged myself in some terrible behavior; calling people "faggots" for camping, shit that like that nobody wants to see, especially not to the extent that I was partaking in it. Some of it was tongue in cheek ironic, but most of it was just me being a piece of shit.

After sleeping on it and reflecting my actions, I realized that I wouldn't want to be in the same server as me. Because of this, I understand if y'all didn't want to unban me. However, despite the overwhelmingly negative shit I have said, and I'm sure the chatlogs will more than show that, I really, really enjoy y'all's servers. Especially the hardcore dom server, I love hardcore, I love dom, and y'all have the only consistently active hardcore dom server period, let alone US based. I really enjoy all of y'all's servers.

Like I said in the original message, it's quite easy to not do the things I was doing. I fucked up and went too far. I apologize for that, it was wrong of me. And not just the racist shitposting, but just being toxic, calling people faggots and retards, just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I realize now that it legitamately ruins others enjoyment of the game. Like I said before, it's the only good hardcore dom server on BF4, that means if I'm being an asshole and make someone leave, they have nowhere else to go. Regardless of the outcome of the ban appeal, I'm going to be holding myself to a higher standard, it's not 2009 anymore, I should probably grow up later instead of never. And again, I'd really like to apologize for my actions, I didn't consider the weight of them and the effects it would have on the community.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your chatlogs are indeed pretty bad, and extremely detailed. Typically individuals join and get banned for spamming the n-word, but you gave some pretty detailed statements that I will not be posting. Due to the sheer volume, variety, and intensity of the racist messages, I will have to deny your appeal.

While I can recognize how the norm in CoD lobbies was the say the most horrific things possible, we do try to implement some standard of conduct within our servers. Yelling at people, calling them retards & faggots is not explicitly bannable (handled in extreme cases), but blatantly racist messages are. Hopefully going forward you can avoid going so low to only using racism as a means of shittalking in online games.

I appreciate that you know your actions are wrong, but there's not much I can do when there are 13 pages of horrific messages.

Appeal Denied.