Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: RipeSnipe

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
In-game Name RipeSnipe

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing late last night, the server died, me and 1 other person were left in the server and we started fucking around killing each other off spawn beacon, got auto banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I was not cheating, or breaking any posted rules. If I am told I was breaking a rule I will Respect that and get off when the server is dead. I am a fair player, I don't even use 320 or airburst on the hardcore servers :) I thoroughly enjoy your hardcore metro/locker/pearl server and don't want to play on lesser servers :(

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What I am looking at tells a different story, are you sure thats what you want to stick with?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
yea me and somebody named "tribalgurl" or something to that effect were the last two in the server, I was getting pistol kills towards g18 she was getting m98 kills to get bipod. we were spawning in off beacons. what "story" do you have sir?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
lol that would explain the ban but it definitely says I went 44/30
I won't boost anymore anyway I got my glock later on that evening. what further steps do I need to take?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
last question I swear, how long does the appeal take to go into effect? The ban message still comes up currently, do I need to wait until the server resets or something to that effect?