Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: russiansp1234

In-game Name russiansp1234

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? happens on any server i join, auto banned for headshot percentage with the lsat "HSK"

Why should we lift your ban? because i never have cheated in my life and would like to play on your guys servers.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have 354 kills with the LSAT of which 200 were headshots with an average KPM of 2.18. That's pretty much impossible.

How do you explain that?

i understand that it seems very sketchy but when i say i have never cheated in this game before i havent. i play alot of 24/7 locker and it might have just been me stat padding 1 game along time ago, i dont even use the lsat really.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Since we cannot access the round data directly since it was so long ago we'll have to trust BF4DB here who has cleared you in the past.

In order to keep from getting re-banned automatically based on these stats you'll need to play with the LSAT normally which will naturally lower the overall average. I can unban you and give you a 1w whitelist on this LSAT stat to give you time to use the gun normally and balance the stat padding. How does this sound?