Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Sipdatbubbly69

In-game Name Sipdatbubbly69

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? so last night late at night like 2 to 5 am i forgot. I was in your Rush server bZ7 and was few people on mabe like 19 peopel on. everything was fine and all and i got TKed and my teamate name was trumpforever or something like that . so i made a little joke and typed yo trump lost. i didnt know we could not write something like that in the rules or i wouldnt say political stuff in chat.

i know it was a bot cause i also got banned in your other server bZ1 :( for the same thing cause somebody in chat said they got banned for saying something about biden in chat by a bot but this person didnt get banned and my dumbass typed in chat what i said in the other server explainging i did to for a joke. not knowing its same server owners and i got banned in that server by the bot lol

Why should we lift your ban? i would please like an unban as i just bought this game this week and i wont type any political stufff or jokes like that. i really like your hardcore servers and ill behave thanks !

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Was a 30 min ban same as the last time, you are good to go.