Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: spatialpine

In-game Name spatialpine

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? playing 24 hour locker on the enemy team frank is being a mortard just spamming mortars me and a coupler other guys didnt like him next round hes on our team all we do is block his mortar and his doorway admin bans us we arent greifing we were getting revenge since he greifed our fun also we didnt get warned at all. admin killed us didnt even say anything and then banned us

Why should we lift your ban? because i didnt get a warn and i dont have a reputation of doing stuff like that

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: team griefing [6d23h][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What you and your teammates did is very much against our rules. We do not tolerate griefing in any capacity.
You currently have a 7 day temporary ban, since you claim you don't have a reputation of griefing, you'll have one more chance to prove it.
Just because someone on the enemy team is better than you, it doesn't give you the right to actively break our rules and ruin their experience.

Provided below are our rules, you should take this time to get more familiar with them.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It only would've turned out differently if you all had tormented someone who didn't know the rules very well.
I define better as someone who isn't problematic to their team and who contributes.

It was definitely not funny, have you done this before?

It only would've turned out differently if you all had tormented someone who didn't know the rules very well.
I define better as someone who isn't problematic to their team and who contributes.

no ive never done this before not on battlefield or any game similar but as a joke or a troll in a game like siege or something just blocking someone in a door for like 20-30 seconds isnt really griefing at least not in my eyes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It is in ours. It would be in your best interest not to engage in such behavior in the future.
You should also note that we do not tolerate racism or filter evasion of any kind.

also tormented? dude seek help no one was tormented lmao you're making him out to be a victim bro got stuck in a corner for less than a minute not even a grief he stands in corners all day if anything we were basically protecting him