Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: StrokeofOphidian

In-game Name StrokeofOphidian

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I don't know why I was banned. I was playing in BZ4 24/7 locker server this morning (1/2/2021) and suddenly got kicked. Then it says I have been banned from server.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't know. It was done in error. I complied with your rules.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Negative ghost rider, we do not whitelist for any reason and Fully enforce bans given by BF4DB and BA

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately no, since the appeal was denied with DB, we can't allow you to play on bZ servers.

Could you guys tell me what I can do? Obviously they banned my legit account for being "linked" to my previous one where I didn't cheat. So, opening new account won't help. What's the workaround if I want to continue playing?
EA said the exact opposite. On their recommendation, I opened my current account.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
My advice, appeal your original account. Buying new accounts is just going to result in that one being banned as well. Prove you weren't cheating with that account, which the stats are pretty whack, and go from there.

@Angrysalsa Please read the transcript I uploaded. It was my previous account where my younger brother used to play when I was at work. He lives with me. The account was banned because of him. Then EA told me that I can't play with that ID and have to create a new one. That's when I created StrokeofOphidian and have been playing on it since.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
@Angrysalsa Please read the transcript I uploaded. It was my previous account where my younger brother used to play when I was at work. He lives with me. The account was banned because of him. Then EA told me that I can't play with that ID and have to create a new one. That's when I created StrokeofOphidian and have been playing on it since.
Convince BF4DB of that. We do not whitelist around BA/BF4DB bans as our system and the way we implement their banlists doesn't have such capability anyway.