Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: suuspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, if you doing research on me, then look at my youtube videos, I have the same aim style for every game, and unless I'm constantly buying cheats for games, including CPMA a quake 3 mod which has no cheats, then I'm either rich, or not cheating

also, if you doing research on me, then look at my youtube videos, I have the same aim style for every game, and unless I'm constantly buying cheats for games, including CPMA a quake 3 mod which has no cheats, then I'm either rich, or not cheating
I am not an admin. I'm here like you.

Your Steam ban? Not addressing that?

Google your name and you'll coincidentally find a Suuspected at a cheat for sale site. Coincidence? I won't link to it as it might give them more business.

Battlefield Agency was an organization like BF4DB that is now defunct. You were banned there for aimbot.

If it was an organization like bf4db then I wasn't banned from it I only started playing back in like march of this year, and my steam ban, that was 2 years ago and doesn't reflect who I am today, I googled my name suuspected didn't find anything with a cheat provider

Just Google "Suuspected" in quotes. Maybe even one your other 120 Steam names might come up with interesting coincidences as well.

my name on steam isn't suuspected, and there is no reason to have it as that, I go by jay on everything but origin because I was able to have suuspected, also the name suuspected comes from a artist name "suuspended" not because I'm accused of cheating, I only recently starting grinding kovaaks to get my aim better, and using "interesting coincidences" is such a weird thing to say, just say other banned accounts, many people cheat on counterstrike and get banned and will make their name anything suuspected would be a pretty common name

It's one of your MANY names on steam. And your name in BF4. Facts are facts, and that's all I'm pointing out are the facts.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ban appeal Threads are not for bickering back and forth, appeals are not instantaneous and a lot of factors go into them, sometimes this takes time. I am locking this until a verdict is reached to keep the clutter to a minimum.

Do you have any other evidence you would like to submit before I do so?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sorry for the delay, as I mentioned these things sometimes take some time.
After reviewing the footage several times, plus looking into previous games with reports and footage, we have decided that we cannot justify unbanning you.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.