Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: suuspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name suuspected

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? don't even know why I said banned

Why should we lift your ban? don't know what I did

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not showing a ban on file, join through battlelog and when it kicks you it'll give you a more detailed reason as to why you were kicked and let me know what it says

I cannot join through battlelog, I must've broken it or something, this is all that is showing me, it just keeps saying it's joining

Attachments

• 1602892825895.png
    1602892825895.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
I recorded a 26 min game for them, and they appealed it, that clip isn't even good, I don't even know how that got me banned, it's just a simple I whiffed my tracking and target switched to the guy on the corner, and I can do that right now in literally any sever, and on top of that I've made 2 bf4 videos, and I have more clips on my hard drive that are better than that.

The guy who's mouse slipped faster than lightning speed and accidentally hit and killed the guy on the right, per his admission?

Previously banned by Battlefield Agency for aimbot?

Same alias (Suuspected) as a member at a cheat for sale site?

Steam ban on record? That guy?

wasn't accidental, I said I whiffed the targeting then target switched to the guy on the corner, I don't even know what Battlefield Agency is, also what are you referring to when you say as a member for at a cheat site

Status
Not open for further replies.