Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Temporary2Temp

In-game Name Temporary2Temp

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was typing a long sentence in chat and the last 2 letters of "night" were cut off.
I ran a search in the forum and didn't come across any reports so I believe that's what triggered the auto ban.

Why should we lift your ban? If you check the chat history you'll see my comment was just a normal chat. No malicious intent.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked for Ban I believe.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Also a while ago I wrote something about "Cheese and crackers" which caused a warning. I'm guessing if you hit trigger words 2 or 3 times then it auto bans correct?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your second account "BigBeerBilly" has a Punkbuster ban, which is why your other account is getting kicked.

If you're innocent, then good luck appealing that, genuinely. It takes luck to get a PB ban overturned. If you're not innocent, then the system is working as intended ;)

Hi Mobius thanks for getting back to me. That's my original account from the BF4 release in 2013. Someone reported me climbing on a cliff outside of Operation Locker which resulted in that ban. I've never hacked in my life and PB bans never get repealed.

Temporary2Temp has over 1,600 hours on it (mostly in BZ6) and I've never hacked on it either. In fact I've spoken with Topher a few times about problem players.

This is very frustrating because BF4 is my most played/favourite game and I've never tried to cause problems. If I can't play it anymore I don't know what I'm going to do.

Do you mean I need to appeal Temporary2Temp?
Banzore are the only servers that are kicking me. Everyone I game with is on BZ6 which is why this is a problem.

I checked the PBLog for BF4 and it's not reporting any errors or violations though. Shouldn't there be a report in the log?

Also I don't seem to be kicked from any server except Banzore and I've never seen an onscreen punkbuster message in game. Everyone I game with is always in BZ6 which is why this is a problem.