Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: TheTexan308

In-game Name TheTexan308

Have you cheated before? Never in my life and never will, cheating ruin the game.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for intentional team killing I plead guilty. However, the admin may want to consider the circumstance which leads me to restore to team killing in retribution to the player that spawns in my helio whilst I was repairing it and steal it. I want to remind admin that this crime was not acted against me alone but the entire crew that is riding in helio and it affected whole team cause that vehicle theif often is not a decent pilot or just taxi'ing the helio and bailing, immediately crashing it forcing true pilot and crew downside waiting for helio spawn which were are very act of trying to avoid by repairing. In the moment of my crime I felt I was enforcing a community standard of expectation for players to stand by. I felt if I did not kill the player and typing in reason before and after killing the offender the offender will freely commit spawn in-vehicle thief unchallenged I felt I provided deterrence for them to commit such act again. I did not know how reporting feature in the server works nor if it would be effective unlike perhaps CSGO where hackers and foul player run rampant unchecked. At time I felt my only course of action was to teach the offender lessons myself. However, upon being forced to arrive to this website by the ban, I noticed report/file a complaint feature is readily available and seems easy to use. Then my second crime was intentional team killing of player that beat me into the atk helio. I did this multiple time for different reasons sometimes it is cause of inferior pilot keep failing in taking down foe atk helio repeatedly and hogging the helio repeatedly. Sometimes its cause of the pilot and gunner pair that I was part of was interrupted by spawn in and gunner won't get out requested by the pilot or myself forced me to restore in killing that player. My third crime is team killing scumbag taking down charlie tower in Siege of Shanghai even though the seemly majority of players in the server prefers the tower to remain.

Why should we lift your ban? For I readily confessed my crime and understand why it is wrong and pledge to use report feature instead of taking the matter in my hand again and seeks your advice in addressing inferior atk helio pilot hogging atk helio spawn and failing to dominate enemy repeatedly and interrupted paired pilot/gunner by random spawn in. (is tk'ing those guys tolerable by banzore) I feel the server would lose more than it gains if it decides to not unban me for I will not continue my behavior seen pre-ban, in effect opting to not unban me would lose the player that I would be if I was allowed to play in that server again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) tk/greifing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
First off, I want to address one of the things that you seem to not entirely understand. Battlefield 4 is a sandbox multiplayer game that offers all individuals the chance to play the game how they see fit. No individual is entitled to a vehicle since everybody is offered the same gaming experience. It can be true that a pilot/gunner may be more skilled than another, but both should have the ability to use the vehicle as they see fit. We don't support individuals feeling entitled to those vehicles, especially if they want to enforce that "Ownership" through intentional teamkilling. Many people within the community play the game for fun, and play the game how they see fit. If their skill levels/play styles don't ensure a team victory, that is fine so long as it does not ruin other's gaming experience(s). One example would be an individual giving that attack helicopter to the other team, or crashing it over and over on purpose (Reported with video evidence). I hope this answers your question about "inferior" attack helicopter pilots. TLDR: They are allowed to suck at the game so long as they are not blatantly wasting (griefing) team assets.

Moving on, I do appreciate that you can recognize that you violated the server rules and did not adhere to the reporting system that we have in place to deal with reports/complaints about other players. Since you didn't specifically mention it (but did recall the report evidence fairly accurately), I'm going to link the report that led to your ban below.

I think your reasoning behind why we should unban you is a bit skewed. We are not worried about losing players that violate the rules. Any intentional TK, no matter the reason, is greatly frowned upon. Personally, I consider myself a sweaty/competitive player (TDM gamemode), but I do not fault my team/intentionally TK teammates whose gameplay/skill level does not live up to my mine. I understand that while my gameplay is competitive, the game itself is not a competitive environment. Before going forward with the appeal, I'd like to see that you understand the premise of the game, and how others are allowed to play how they see fit. We put in place rules that are conducive to a fun, fair, and enjoyable gaming environment for individuals of all skill levels.

I know that you now see that you violated the rules, but I would just like to hear back from you to see if what I am saying about the game makes any sense, and why the rules are there for the reasons I stated above.

First off, I want to address one of the things that you seem to not entirely understand. Battlefield 4 is a sandbox multiplayer game that offers all individuals the chance to play the game how they see fit. No individual is entitled to a vehicle since everybody is offered the same gaming experience. It can be true that a pilot/gunner may be more skilled than another, but both should have the ability to use the vehicle as they see fit. We don't support individuals feeling entitled to those vehicles, especially if they want to enforce that "Ownership" through intentional teamkilling. Many people within the community play the game for fun, and play the game how they see fit. If their skill levels/play styles don't ensure a team victory, that is fine so long as it does not ruin other's gaming experience(s). One example would be an individual giving that attack helicopter to the other team, or crashing it over and over on purpose (Reported with video evidence). I hope this answers your question about "inferior" attack helicopter pilots. TLDR: They are allowed to suck at the game so long as they are not blatantly wasting (griefing) team assets.

Moving on, I do appreciate that you can recognize that you violated the server rules and did not adhere to the reporting system that we have in place to deal with reports/complaints about other players. Since you didn't specifically mention it (but did recall the report evidence fairly accurately), I'm going to link the report that led to your ban below.

I think your reasoning behind why we should unban you is a bit skewed. We are not worried about losing players that violate the rules. Any intentional TK, no matter the reason, is greatly frowned upon. Personally, I consider myself a sweaty/competitive player (TDM gamemode), but I do not fault my team/intentionally TK teammates whose gameplay/skill level does not live up to my mine. I understand that while my gameplay is competitive, the game itself is not a competitive environment. Before going forward with the appeal, I'd like to see that you understand the premise of the game, and how others are allowed to play how they see fit. We put in place rules that are conducive to a fun, fair, and enjoyable gaming environment for individuals of all skill levels.

I know that you now see that you violated the rules, but I would just like to hear back from you to see if what I am saying about the game makes any sense, and why the rules are there for the reasons I stated above.
Understood. Basically, I have to accept that desired vehicle goes to whoever spawns in the fastest no matter if they hog the vehicle. I do not have "ownership" feeling toward atk helio. I vaguely remember that particular rule violation. I believe in that game session I didn't flew much purposefully (I often take a break from flying for fairness for some sessions and it wasn't for 50 kill limit) to be fair to give other pilots a chance to fly but what ends up happening is that foe pilot/gunner combo wiped the floor with our constantly and I see the need to step in only to find out tusk is hogging the helio won't let me fly it. So next few spawn(I often play while waiting for atk helio spawn) I stand by to spawn and came across a fellow good pilot terhdz and he knows that I'm very good gunner but as you can see tusk come after terhdz and me were already waiting for atk helio spawn and terhdz apparently felt need to reduce chance of tusk interrupting our combo and tk tusk without my agreement then I nicely apologized to tusk on behave of terhdz and provided an explanation. After tusk spawn in gunner you can see evidently I hesitate and pause before TK'ing tusk because I assumed that terhdz would refuse to take off and tusk would refuse to get out wasting everybody's time. I think I may vaguely remember ironically after we take off we didn't have good run and died fast cause maybe foe helio was around the bravo flag area in that siege of shanghai map...

However, I understand it's free for all. I want to confirm, if I spawn-in as pilot and some random or known garbage gunner spawn-in and I standby requesting gunner to get out for my preferred gunner or any random to replace him and he refuses to get out... Do my preferred gunner and I have to suffer that scumbag for whatever long as we remain landed and my preferred gunner pitch a camp and break out skewered meat for a campfire waiting for unwanted gunner to give up or TK pilot as the atmosphere implies? Or ideally, server would want the pilot to embrace the suck and fly with trash gunner and tell the preferred gunner "better luck next time friend"?

I am ready to accept whatever action you say is acceptable.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not support you teamkilling the guy who's waiting for his friend to gun. If he won't take off due to you being in the gunner seat, for example, you might be able to send that in to the forums as a report. Since it seems that you understand, I'll set the ban to expire on August 4th, a week from now. (11:35pm EST). Hopefully you have learned your lesson and we won't have issues going forward. Appeal approved.