Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: UncleKen69

In-game Name UncleKen69

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was starting a new round on operation locker and I tried to press h to hide chat but I accidentally pressed G and a nade was thrown out and killed a few of my teamates and I got banned from an admin for teamkill.

Why should we lift your ban? It is 100% accident and I promise it wont happen again

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I was starting a new round on operation locker and I tried to press h to hide chat but I accidentally pressed G and a nade was thrown out and killed a few of my teamates and I got banned from an admin for teamkill.
You missed H and hit G twice?
I'd assume someone of your nature of skill would be more inclined to know where keys are.

Ope, here's another one. You don't care who is in front of you. As long as you get a kill you don't give a shit about friendlies taking fire from you either.

Even in your ban appeal to BA when you were banned for thoughts of ESP;
at 1:30 you just straight up shot a teammate in the back of the head trying to prefire enemies in lockers on metro. You ran away and didn't apologize.
It is 100% accident and I promise it wont happen again
Well that's bullshit because on two of my alt accounts you have killed me. Me thinking they were on accident but seeing your history and those nade kills, and your appeal video with BA those kills on myself weren't an accident.

Appeal Denied.

You missed H and hit G twice?
I'd assume someone of your nature of skill would be more inclined to know where keys are.

Ope, here's another one. You don't care who is in front of you. As long as you get a kill you don't give a shit about friendlies taking fire from you either.

Even in your ban appeal to BA when you were banned for thoughts of ESP;
at 1:30 you just straight up shot a teammate in the back of the head trying to prefire enemies in lockers on metro. You ran away and didn't apologize.

Well that's bullshit because on two of my alt accounts you have killed me. Me thinking they were on accident but seeing your history and those nade kills, and your appeal video with BA those kills on myself weren't an accident.

Appeal Denied.
- Yeah you read it right. I missed pressing H and G twice because I wasn't paying full attention to the keyboard sometime. I'm a regular player on your server, and I have absolutely no reason to grief at all. It was totally an accident.
- The M320 kill I did on you was another accident as well. I was trying to shoot it to the staircase to prevent enemy from pushing that alley, but I made a mistake and it landed right on your feet. My apology for that.
- In my BA appeal video you can see my teammates were aware I was engaging with enemies. Idk why they decided to step right in front of me and stood there. I had no other choice but to took them down along with the enemy too. If I cease fire they would kill us both you know.
What I'm trying to say is these incidents were all accidents. I like playing in your server and I know the rules really well. If you could give me another chance, I will try to prevent stuff like this from happening in the future.