Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: WarFighter017

In-game Name WarFighter017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Younger brother was playing hardcore and killing teammates, which led to ban.

Why should we lift your ban? Told brother to not do this, and will watch him when he plays.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Ban for killing teammates in hardcore.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ah the little brother story. The most believable reason for most bans!

Why on earth should we believe your word on this? You offered no proof.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's not a good look, even if it was your younger brother, at the end of the day it's your account and your responsibility. If you let someone else play you should've made sure they understood the rules or forced them to play softcore instead.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't know, the amount of teamkills in such a short span of time does not entice me to unban you.
I also do not believe that you weren't the one playing, that is a very over used excuse.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'll offer you a compromise then.
I'll give you one last chance but understand that any additional incident, justified complaint filed against you or rule breakage will result in a unappealable permanent ban.
I've provided our rules below for you to review thoroughly, do you accept the compromise presented?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Appeal Approved then.
Do not disappoint.

You decide the length of time you're able to enjoy our severs for.
Make sure anyone who plays on your account understands our rules and how seriously we enforce them, might be a good idea to subject them to softcore if you cannot trust them.