Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Zonticore

In-game Name Zonticore

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have been playing as normal and then one day I tried to join a banzore server and I get a banned message.

Why should we lift your ban? I have never cheated and this is a false positive

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Banned: Triggered PunkBuster ban detected

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
How do you know MRFORD85?

He's my brother, I was trying to help him get unbanned from punk buster the other day as well. there is no way he could have cheated he is WAY too tech illiterate. so I have no idea how he got banned. I submitted an appeal to even balance for him because he didn't know how the other day but they won't respond. Did I get banned because I was trying to play with my brother?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is an external ban, if I were to unban these accounts they would just be rebanned for still having the punkbuster ban. Theres nothing we can do about it here.

This is an external ban, if I were to unban these accounts they would just be rebanned for still having the punkbuster ban. Theres nothing we can do about it here.
I just tried to join a Banzore server and I can play again, Thank you so much for your help :D

I'm pretty sure only mrford is banned.
As long as we don't try to play with him, I think DeadTill10 and I won't be re banned. Because we can play other servers that have punk buster it's just Banzore servers.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds like it all worked out then, sometimes PB global bans randomly disappear, we never know why or how, but if things are working now, then alls well that ends well