Be part of something great, join today!

Ban certain equipment on Bz#2

The equipment i thank should be banned on the Metro/Locker/Pearl server is
1) UCAVs
2) M320s
3) Shotgun Frag rounds
4) FLIR? (I guess?)
5) Claymores
1) Reason being is i noticed alot of people just sit in uncap and shoot UCAVS from it, how are we supposed to kill them if they hide there? 2 of the three maps are CqC..
2) Its double edgesword, You can either kill a group of your guys or an enemy squad, the amount of spam meant for, again CqC is more of an annoyance.
3) The main issue with that is the spamability, you cant really hold key objectives/spots cause somebody with a DBV or saiga will just bomb it, plus the range wit them is ridiculous to say the least, you can snipe sombody with that.
4) Ehhh, i use the Dice LA camo, so its not that much of an issue but..ehhh?
5) Same as 2 honestly, more time than i can count, i had a teammate run into a claymore i placed instead of an enemy,
The top ones i would like to see banned or even reduced would be
1) UCAV/SUAV spam
2) Frag rounds
3) Claymores
If those got banned, i think Bz2 would be better for CqC gunplay..
I know, i know
(But its part of the game!)
So is glitching out of the map, but thats frowned upon aint it?
Nothing is more annoying than getting UCAVed from a dude hiding in his spawn and then he shit talks.
And you cant even kill him cause of the "Return to battlefield screen" and it darkens your vision, ur lucky if you even get him.
I know i'm gonna get shit for this but, i just wanna put in my two cents on this..

The problem with banning ucavs is that it is never the last thing banned, it is just the first. Then come mortars, then shotguns, then bipods, then flir. At some point it just becomes Cuddlefield 4. PS - my name isn't even doug, I just got drunk one night and woke up the next morning with all my usernames changed to this.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
most of those if I'm not mistaken can't be removed, so we just have to deal with it

1) It's conquest with pearl, locker, and metro. Who cares about ucavs. They're not feasible in metro at all, they can only be used to harass people outside in locker (which has 0 capture points), and in pearl it's a nightmare to weave in between buildings so its usefulness is fairly minimal. People using ucav in #2 are more of a hindrance to their own team than the other team. Seems like a non-issue.

2+3) Explosives are the only good way to clear the multitude of choke points in locker and metro. Ever tried rushing locker Charlie against bipod Lmgs WITHOUT explosives? Actually impossible against 2 bipoded M249s who can just spray into the smoke. Banning M320s and frag rounds would break those maps.

4) FLIR has numerous counters (flares, smokes, lasers, DICE camo). It also has awful ADS, awful range sighting, and cuts your peripheral view in half. Kinda seems like another non-issue. If enemies are using it, use its counters.

5) this one is sort of reasonable since they are so TK friendly, but they can still be used to great effect if teammates are being careful not to run into every claymore they see.

Everything in this game has a counter that can be used against it. bZ is one of the few clans that doesn't ban everything that gives the game variety. Let's keep it that way.

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
1) It's conquest with pearl, locker, and metro. Who cares about ucavs. They're not feasible in metro at all, they can only be used to harass people outside in locker (which has 0 capture points), and in pearl it's a nightmare to weave in between buildings so its usefulness is fairly minimal. People using ucav in #2 are more of a hindrance to their own team than the other team. Seems like a non-issue.

2+3) Explosives are the only good way to clear the multitude of choke points in locker and metro. Ever tried rushing locker Charlie against bipod Lmgs WITHOUT explosives? Actually impossible against 2 bipoded M249s who can just spray into the smoke. Banning M320s and frag rounds would break those maps.

4) FLIR has numerous counters (flares, smokes, lasers, DICE camo). It also has awful ADS, awful range sighting, and cuts your peripheral view in half. Kinda seems like another non-issue. If enemies are using it, use its counters.

5) this one is sort of reasonable since they are so TK friendly, but they can still be used to great effect if teammates are being careful not to run into every claymore they see.

Everything in this game has a counter that can be used against it. bZ is one of the few clans that doesn't ban everything that gives the game variety. Let's keep it that way.
Im one of the 249s haha I know

most of those if I'm not mistaken can't be removed, so we just have to deal with it
I heard some servers have it banned somehow.

Banning certain items guns/explosives will result in losing players, although i did experience people not doing the objectives and just chilling at spawn using ucav's other than that i personally dont have any issues with the rest.

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
When I started here I played on the HC server forget which one I learned about clays QUICK. Killed myself a few teams then TKED ,then a dude intentionally made my clay go off i got charged with a multi kill TK KICKED. I haven't been back because. To me takes a different skill level, someone that plays all the time. I just wanna come on and kill lol and not have to worry about it.

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
When I started here I played on the HC server forget which one I learned about clays QUICK. Killed myself a few teams then TKED ,then a dude intentionally made my clay go off i got charged with a multi kill TK KICKED. I haven't been back because. To me takes a different skill level, someone that plays all the time. I just wanna come on and kill lol and not have to worry about it.

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
anyway banning ,on server takes the reality away. Its enough FF off i on servers and that should be enough, Play on another server or deal with it.

RazorBites

Donator

" They're not feasible in metro at all," Well maybe some voodoo shit but I got killed 3 times inside metro by a ucav with the guy outside and me just past the last set of escalators

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
The equipment i thank should be banned on the Metro/Locker/Pearl server is
(truncated)
I know i'm gonna get shit for this but, i just wanna put in my two cents on this..

Myself, I hate FLIR. But people play it and the fact that I have to compensate for someone else's battlefield advantage adds a certain realism to the game and it also forces me to improve my game.

I mean who said war was easy? I mean aside from the US Chair Force. :p