Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban for hacking!!???

I always play in all yous server and i play very well that dont mean i hack and without proof

You ban me from your server.

We took some video of you game play yesterday, there is some fishyness going on it, Under review. Also you have a prior MBi Ban from BF2 

Apr 02, 2009
Viol #50120 Violation (AIMBOT) #50120  We will review the video and make the decision here

My nickname in bf2 was dhector or hector14 i dont remember well but i starter using dmastapr on bad company 2 so i doubt is me. But is not fair because if you see my stats they are very normal and you can see that my best abilities and skills are infantry (medic, sniper) and air. Sorry for my english i speak spanish

I know you speak spanish that i understand, I am trying to upload the video, All the rounds you guys did SUPER good and then right when we go to spectate you, magicaly you guys dont do so good, and after watching for about an hour there was some wierd stuff, the video will be posted soon and maybe you can explain that, stats dont mean anything, I know there is ways to pad your stats to not look like a hacker and I know the anti hacks automaticaly do that as well. So I do not take that into account. Decision will be made once the admin that has the recoding come home and we can post and review it. Thank you for your patience.

Lol i should take it like a compliment if that the right word because i dont use hack thats is no fun and i not gonna do super good on all

The maps or round that depends if i like the map or if my team or squad are doing a good job. Also if i use hack why i be here wasting time defending my self. Hello i was a sniper on harcore with a optic 4x and using pld to spot people thats is OP for a skilled player. Thanks god i dint use that much the jet.

im refering to you aimed at the rock before you know could see or hear him. thats the weird part not talking about said "netcode" 

I dont understand i just was trying to look where the shot were coming and i did saw him not that well but i did know that always people are camping on that roof so as you can see i did look firts to the right and then to the left and since i use a lot the 4x i know that at that distance there is not much bullet drop. Omg using gunnar optiks gaming eyewear is a hack because i use it because i literally eat the monitor a play very close lol

Case: The NZXT PHANTOM WHITE WITH BLUE LED.
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87 LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard.
Cpu:Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell 3.5GHz LGA 1150 84W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics
Cpu cooler: Corsair H-60
RAM:CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (Blue)
Hard drive: Kingston HyperX 3K 2x240Gb SSD Raid0
Western Digital Caviar Red 3tb 64mb cache
Sound Cards: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe Sound Card.
Headset: Astro A40
Gaming Glasses: Gunnar Optiks MLG Phantom
Video Card: EVGA 780 GTX 3GB DDR5.
Power Supply: Ultra 850 watts Gold Edition
Monitor: ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD 3D Monitor.
Mouse:ROCCAT KONE XTD Gaming Mouse
Keyboard: Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse pad: XTRAC Hybrid Gaming Pad

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If you look at that video from the ten second mark (0:10), and repeatedly pause/unpause the video at HD from this time, you will notice that masta appears to aim towards the rock before he/the spectator can see an enemy. If you watch it at least 4 or 5 times in a row, you will notice that he aims at the rocks in the very BEGINNING part of the 11th frame, but the enemy doesn't show up until the END of the 11th frame.

That looks pretty funky to me. 

I won't claim to be an expert on netcode, but I can tell you that I personally will use the spectate mode to watch a suspected hacker, and fraps it (video tape it) as supporting evidence in my decision to ban or not ban someone from the server.

Sorry bro, but I would need to be convinced that you didn't somehow know that the enemy was popping out from behind that rock, before you could "see" it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude come on really hello if i see a finger i going to shoot it is hardcore so i am sniper one shot kill And i play a lot as a sniper that call skill if i see a part from the body and i was see in from where he is shoot in was is the problem damn it i should use 8x. I usa this loadout a lot so is more easy for me making difcicult shot because that is the important part of using tge 4x people cant see me. But tge funny part is that you find it weird or funky but you are not sure if i hacking so wtf! Lol remove the ban and spectate me again!!! I use the weapon you people want etc

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm not the one that banned you, so it's not my decision. What I AM saying is that if I had this video, and other evidence besides, I would go ahead and ban you. It's not about seeing a finger, it's that you looked at the rock before the other guy even appeared there. Youtube has its own hack called Pause/Unpause, and you can slow that video down frame by frame. It helps to have some knowledge in this area though.

I've been playing video games and banning hackers for over 10 years, and I am one of the most reluctant people to accuse anyone of hacking, because I know there is a fine line.

I'm not sure who banned you, but I'll look into it and see where they ended up on their decision.