Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban this horrible mouth guy

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Free speech is a bitch. It's tough to regulate.
^^^....HAHAHAHA....you dont have free speech...the chat filter proves that.....you are not on anything the government controls so in other words you dont have free speech......

i really wish we spent more on education in this country

^^^....HAHAHAHA....you dont have free speech...the chat filter proves that.....you are not on anything the government controls so in other words you dont have free speech......

i really wish we spent more on education in this country
Free speech is guaranteed in the Constitution, but all it means is that the government can't impinge your speech. These servers are not run by the government. Neither are Facebook, Twitter, Google, private universities, any non-government business, etc., etc., etc. You should have no expectation to free speech on any privately owned platform. If the government did enforce that such institutions must grant free speech, then you'd (maybe not you personally) be complaining about the government interfering with private enterprise.

I too wish we spent more on education.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Don't conflate the 1st amendment with free speech in the context of this server. No, the government does not regulate, nor do I think they monitor our speech here.

However, people are free to say what they will here. It's not incumbent upon us to instruct or regulate how people behave. That said, people who are regularly toxic to our community are given fair warning and then asked to leave if they continue to do so.

Bad jokes in poor taste do not usually cross the line. However, if a critical mass of our community thinks that it does, then we take care of our house.

Adarro-Fel

Donator
This is one of the BZ rules listed in-game and on this board:

3: No Racism
Don't be a racist and don't try to bypass the automatic filters.

Posting antisemitism (or calling for violence against people because of their race/nationality) in BF4 game chat sounds like a clear Rule #3 violation in my humble opinion (nobody cares about my opinion though. I’m nobody).

Last edited: