Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seems that I am banned from your Metro/Op Locker/Pearl server and I honestly don't recall getting banned from it.  It's odd for me because I play really "clean" and PTFO so I'm not really sure why I would be banned in the first place.  I'm not usually "the type" to get banned from servers and it's weirding me out enough to come here and see whats up.  I'm a big fan of those maps and a good, mature player that doesn't cause any trouble.  If you can lift the ban, I can promise you won't regret it.  I go by [MoC]Mazdaspeeding and play on your other bZ server fairly regularly.  

looking into this now

Jackson, I remember you, I played with you on the other bZ server the other morning.  There was only like 8 of us on and you killed me with the Phantom a few times haha.  Thanks man, let me know what you find out!

Last edited by a moderator:
super sorry man, I was looking for the admin that issued the ban and got tied up in some admin shit for a few hours. Going to go ahead and lift the ban. Not sure what you did they didnt post it or put a reason, that will be delt with. More than likely it was either excessive spamming of stupid shit, intentional tking, or something like that. If that is the case please dont do it again and game on.

And as always for faster result you can always come in our teamspeak so we can deal with the issue right then and there. 

Thanks a lot.  I'm sure you won't have any trouble in the future.  Although I did try to join the server just now and it kicked me due to "prior punkbuster ban".  So it doesn't seem to be working yet.  I'm going to go to bed for tonight, I'll try again tomorrow and check out your teamspeak!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were banned by punkbuster, then there is nothing we can do for you (if that is the case) - take a screenshot or post the actual message when you were banned/kicked to help us sort the issue out.

Thanks

thats just the message that will show up, i unbanned him via procon but the other rcon was down last night. It is back up and check it, should be good now.