Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banned 10000Schoolgirls

GenShineySides

-bZ- Member
Hey banned this guy last night 1145 Central. Check his stats out here last night. 

http://bf4stats.com/pc/10000SchoolGirls

Complete bullshit, surprised he made it this far. But dunno what else needs to be done to make sure he gets his. Just look at his stats retarded like. Didn't record his stats speak for them self. Do what needs to be done, don't know how he made lvl 80

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Stats look pretty average for a top 10% player. Only oddity is his time played to total score score ratio. But that can be explained by a double xp weekend and a couple of 200% boosts.

Why no recording?

Last edited by a moderator:

willister

-bZ- Member
The stats don't look too suspicious for someone that's legitimately in the top x percentile, however I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy before and they left before an admin could get on (not sure if it was a bZ server), so I wouldn't be that surprised if they were hacking. I have no proof though..

the hackers know they can get detected via their stats so they will purposly throw off there stats, such as just spraying into the ground when not doing anything...shit like that.

Drunk

-bZ- Member
What makes me believe he is a hack is the headshot kill % on the individual weapons.