Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banned for answering a question and for eating a Tuna Lunch Kit. Please help.

Last night someone asked 'What ethnicity was Jesus?' I replied saying that he was a -jew-. I instantly got kicked and banned for 24 hours as I had previously reviewed a BumbleBee Tuna Lunch kit and said the word -cracker-. I would wait the 24 hours if I weren't an impatient loser that scheduled a day off for today. So if any admins read this, you can check both the discord server and the chat logs to see that I said neither in a negative sense. I had previously called someone a -cracker- for using a FLIR on oplock and yeah I regret that. But the other two times were purely accidental. Please unban me, I've got nothing else to do today. Thank you.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looked over chatlogs for bZ1 around the time you answered with the answer of Jesus' ethnicity. Found the culprit. He's asked twice, he earned a vacation, I feel as if a week for each question is good.

As for you, I've removed the ban early so you can play today, don't fall for any of these traps, Another common one is What country starts with N in Africa. If you see anyone asking shit like this, let us know with a screenshot.

(also in the future, make a proper appeal here: https://banzore.com/forums/form/appeal-a-ban.4/select )

You're good to join now.

mauirixxx

Donator
Looked over chatlogs for bZ1 around the time you answered with the answer of Jesus' ethnicity. Found the culprit. He's asked twice, he earned a vacation, I feel as if a week for each question is good.

As for you, I've removed the ban early so you can play today, don't fall for any of these traps, Another common one is What country starts with N in Africa. If you see anyone asking shit like this, let us know with a screenshot.

(also in the future, make a proper appeal here: https://banzore.com/forums/form/appeal-a-ban.4/select )

You're good to join now.

Is there a master list of words for us to avoid somewhere, or do we have to figure it out the hard way? :p

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Is there a master list of words for us to avoid somewhere, or do we have to figure it out the hard way? :p

There's like 4 words you have to avoid saying, none of which having anything to do with BF4 or gaming. If you have half a brain you have nothing to worry about.

mauirixxx

Donator
There's like 4 words you have to avoid saying, none of which having anything to do with BF4 or gaming. If you have half a brain you have nothing to worry about.
Ok. I assumed the N word automatically, the cracker and Jew one threw me off I guess because of just how rare they’ve been said in my own battlefield experience.

mauirixxx

Donator
your one of those "Special" operators i heard so much about aren't you?
No, I’m not a racist cunt online or offline, though I’ve been known to call graveyard shift chopper farmers faggots for trying to empty out a server that’s limping along in terms of player counts just so they can pad their stats against players who barely have a chance against them.

❤️

Them damn crackers and Jews getting us all banned I got like another week then I can say cracker again hehe.