Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned for teamkills?

I was just wondering why I was banned for last couple days. I did not get any message or warning but I did tell hawx the a guy shooting friendlies at map start, the map was lockers. This person also shut the gate on the whole team at the map start and continued to shoot us  through the gate from the other side. I did kill that guy on purpose and told hawx right away what he was doing since he was on the other team. So not sure if that was why

Later that day i did get kicked for accidental tks with 320s on  left stairs on metro and haven't been able to join since. For a couple days I been getting UDP port not open messages so pm'd jackson thinking something maybe up with server but have not received a response. Today I tried joining metro and says I have been banned reason teamkills.

I just asked digitalcurry if he knows whatsup and was told to post here.

i dont see you on the ban list, to get auto banned you have to get 5 tks then kicked, then 5 more then kicked, then 5 more then banned it is automatic

Hmm still says I am banned. It is possible i got kicked 2-3 times for tks that day. I was off and pretty much played all day there. I was trying smokes and some clays in the middle floor between b c and was able to get by a couple times but stopped because friendlies kept running into them.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hmm still says I am banned. It is possible i got kicked 2-3 times for tks that day. I was off and pretty much played all day there. I was trying smokes and some clays in the middle floor between b c and was able to get by a couple times but stopped because friendlies kept running into them.
Holy shit!!!  2-3 kicks! You need to spend some time on the practice range...