Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned from 24/7 Metro/Locker

So earlier today I was kicked from the server by Aizen after helping get the server populated. He also stated that I would later be banned.

I decided to join TS and see what exactly had happened and he said he was spectating me and that I had a no recoil hack. Now, there is a reason why PBBans doesn't allow spectator mode as evidence for banning players, I would know this as I am the PBBans Steaming Server Admin for my clan http://www.pbbans.com/forums/raptrx-m120680.html after this he simply decided to ban me from TS for 2 hours with nothing else being said.

Below is an image of the battlereport of that match. Hopefully the admins will reconsider, as me and my clan members enjoy grinding on metro from time to time.

qQnvJnw.png

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Raptr, we're looking at this and talking to aizen, although he has been afk. We'll get back to you with an answer shortly.

Raptr, we're looking at this and talking to aizen, although he has been afk. We'll get back to you with an answer shortly.
I appreciate it, also got an email from Jackson. Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

Last edited by a moderator: