Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Banned recruit -bZr-ZEEWIZARD From NEC Nuclear Elite Community ...

Hi My BF4 name Is JuiceYJuiceDD

Im only emailing you to let you know whats been going on with a recruit of yours.

First of all let me say that you have a very nice BF4 Server that I enjoy regularly ..

I don’t get to play there much, But when I do its allways an enjoyment for me

Lately though the Past 4 days we have had a recruit of yours coming into our server ” NEC “ Nuclear Elite Gaming Community .

Only thrashing how bad our server is and how you guys have such a much better server, Only to get people to leave our server to join yours ..

For this thrashing of our server, I have banned this recruit and will not tollerate this kind of actions from any member of any community or clan. ..

I again apologise for having to email you this but I thought you being such a great community/clan should know the reasoning for his bann ..

Thank you for your Time

Many Fraggs

JuiceYJuiceDD

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's bad form. We don't allow that here either. Thanks for stopping by. We'll have a talk with him.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sent this PM to him:

Thanks again for stopping by, juicey. I had a talk with zeewizard about this incident and he did recall the situation, but he denied recruiting in or trash talking your server. He said that he had agreed with what someone was saying, and maybe that was inappropriate, but as I was not there, I really don't know.

I will also say that he really liked playing in your server, and he was really disappointed about the ban. I let him know that we do not condone that kind of behavior in other servers as we do not condone it in ours. He said he wouldn't do it because "it's lame". Also, he knows that it would get him banned, and he wouldn't want to get banned from a server that he likes to play in.

If you have easy access to log info that disputes this, I would love to see it because I hate liars almost as much as cheaters. One in the same, really.

Anyway, thanks again, and you're welcome over here any time.