Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore BF4 Seeder (Standalone Application)

CapStar362

Staff member
-bZ- Member
okay question, if Origin is not in the default folder, does bf4seed know where to look for it?

seeder stopped again, last entries where Origin stopped, waiting to restart, then, specified file not found..... i dont have Origin on my System Drive, because its a small SSD.

Do i need to move it there to stop this Origin closed and restart = total seed fail.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
The seeder expects Origin to be in the default location on C: If it's not there, it can't restart it and the seeder will die when/if Origin crashes.

The amount of work needed for it to "find" Origin elsewhere is simply not worth it.

b00y4

Thanks for the obvious hard work on this. Does this add a lot of load on your computer in general since this one doesn't have to run in chrome to operate? Also, I'm assuming here that if you want multiple seeders in a server you'd need multiple using the app to add the players.

Banzore BF4 seeder version 1.1 starting up.
Checking for updates...
You have the latest version. Continuing.
Updated bf4seed-updater.exe
Fetching compiled AHK script from banzore.com website
Starting AHK Script
Login status: 200
Successfully logged in as b00y4
Fetched config
Problem updating config. Waiting 10 seconds and trying again.

And got an error first time out. Probably something I did.

Thanks

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
@b00y4 thanks for downloading the seeder. It doesn't use any more than regularly running BF4 does. To run multiple seeders on the same computer it requires multiple BF4 accounts and virtual machines. Some of us run 4-5 seeders on one machine without issue, but it requires a good bit of CPU and RAM to do that. On average about 1 core and 3GB of RAM per seeder.

I personally have 2 desktops that I run 5 each on, and a server that runs 13 seeders so I'm running about 23 total. @Onyx runs 4 on one of his machines.

I forgot to push an update a while back to fix this specific bug. I just pushed it so if you run the updater real quick everything should start working for you :)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
v1.2 released with minor changes. No rush to update to this version if the seeder has been working fine for you - this is only to fix a few specific edge cases.

b00y4

I can report that the bug is definitely fixed! I started it this morning and it showed the update. I ran the seed updater and it did, then made the connection with no problems. Only issue now is that it seeds banzone and not my server lol

B00y4