Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore BF4 Seeder (Standalone Application)

Thanks, Neo, I disabled MFA - my bad
All servers report healthy populations. Standing by...
Game status: not running
Fetched config
Server bz1 has 63 players.
Server bz2 has 64 players.
Server bz3 has 64 players.
Server bz4 has 64 players.
Server bz5 has 30 players.
Server bz6 has 64 players.
Server bz7 has 60 players.

Sorry Noob question now that it's running fine, how does it seed the servers, from my account if I want to seed a specific server

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Thanks, Neo, I disabled MFA - my bad
Fetched config
Server bz1 has 63 players.
Server bz2 has 64 players.
Server bz3 has 64 players.
Server bz4 has 64 players.
Server bz5 has 30 players.
Server bz6 has 64 players.
Server bz7 has 60 players.

Sorry Noob question now that it's running fine, how does it seed the servers, from my account if I want to seed a specific

It will automatically put your player in the server that needs seeding based on priorities we set on them. If you want to seed just one server you have to do it manually.

It will automatically put your player in the server that needs seeding based on priorities we set on them. If you want to seed just one server you have to do it manually.
Thanks Champ, Are there any Steps or instruction that I can follow if I want to seed my server specifically

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Version 1.6 released which will automatically recover from EA downtimes and/or other situations where Origin gets logged out (but is still technically running).

Hmm, that should be in the instructions.... Or not available to the general public. I unzipped it and all it does is try to seed your servers. Why not sell or rent the program? You could do it through Patreon. Removing it.

Point is you have it as something anyone can use and don't specify it is for Banzore servers only. You make it sound as if it works on any server. You also put it in a "public" area where anyone can see it or download it. Since it uses Origin, you might want at look at the legal aspect of reverse engineering, altering a copywritten program. Then you make fun of me for being disabled. Interesting, doh! As Origin/EA sue the living snot out of you because their stuff is not open source. So laugh it up boyz.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
So you liked it, and were totally fine with it existing until you realized you couldn't have it too without putting the work in to create it and now you want EA to sue me? Nice ;)

You're so full of yourself it's unreal! You think you're the only one that can write a program? I'm pointing out that perhaps if one were going to cheat EA/Origin, they might want to A) Keep it a secret, B) Not tell everyone outside the "group" C) Get permission from EA/Origin in the first place. I never said I "want EA to sue you". They could is the point. Because you're so cocky, sure, and proud of this program that allowed Banzore to succeed by cheating everyone else. The rest of us need to find a legal way or do it the old fashioned way by sitting in the server for hours until people dribble in. Then you pride yourself on being a member of the BF4DB, an anti-cheat "company", plugin. Total hypocrisy.

How much code did you "borrow" from BFACP for BFAT? Don't go around touting "success" when you had to employ a "cheat" to get there. Besides, the game is nearly washed up anyway. It's going down the path of BF2, out to pasture and when the new BF comes out, BF4 will be old news again. Look at the number of empty servers now. Unreal amount and only a few packed ones. Me being jealous is your insinuation. Simply not true, nor did I think of the legal aspect until later. Karma will catch up to you, I'm not calling EA/Origin on you. Life is going to call you. Made fun of me, my disability, my server, ripped off at least one game company for your own gain, what else have you done to build bad karma? If EA/Origin sues you, than you brought it on yourself. I never said I "wished" it on you.

As far as server's go, I'm trying to toss mine. If not, I'm out $231, tough lesson, but I'll get over it. I've lost more than that in my 47 years on this planet. Don't let your head get too big, it won't fit through a door and you'll look funny. In a few years Banzore and these games won't mean a thing. All of this goes away and life moves on, example is BF4DB going belly up in 2013 but they came back. They have 53 patrons, with me as one, not much according to the January finance report, site goes down a lot and any day they could go under again. So have a backup plan, like a real job, where you can use your programming skills for something good. One day you'll wake up and realize that 25 years blew past and you got nothing to really show for it or you lost it all to life. There are no guarantees in life, not in BF4, BF4DB, Banzore, in crypto currency, nothing, except we all die one day is a given.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
You think you're the only one that can write a program?

Nope, quite the contrary. I'm not a programmer I just happen to be decent at problem solving.

I'm pointing out that perhaps if one were going to cheat EA/Origin, they might want to A) Keep it a secret, B) Not tell everyone outside the "group" C) Get permission from EA/Origin in the first place.

How am I cheating EA/Origin?

I never said I "want EA to sue you". They could is the point.

They can try, and they'd fail. Nothing illegal has taken place here.

The rest of us need to find a legal way or do it the old fashioned way by sitting in the server for hours until people dribble in.

Again, nothing illegal going on here...just things you don't understand.

Then you pride yourself on being a member of the BF4DB, an anti-cheat "company", plugin. Total hypocrisy.

What does this program/application have to do with cheating? BF4DB is not a company, it's a volunteer organization.

How much code did you "borrow" from BFACP for BFAT?

How is BFACP in any way related to this? BFAT is a collaborative project with Neutron from BA.

Don't go around touting "success" when you had to employ a "cheat" to get there.

Who's cheating?

Besides, the game is nearly washed up anyway. It's going down the path of BF2, out to pasture and when the new BF comes out, BF4 will be old news again. Look at the number of empty servers now. Unreal amount and only a few packed ones. Me being jealous is your insinuation. Simply not true, nor did I think of the legal aspect until later. Karma will catch up to you, I'm not calling EA/Origin on you. Life is going to call you. Made fun of me, my disability, my server, ripped off at least one game company for your own gain, what else have you done to build bad karma? If EA/Origin sues you, than you brought it on yourself. I never said I "wished" it on you.

Now we see it. There's the "since I can't have it too here's why it doesn't matter" quote I was waiting for.

Also, when did I make fun of you or your server?

Ripped off a game company? What are you even talking about now? I'm genuinely lost.

As far as server's go, I'm trying to toss mine. If not, I'm out $231, tough lesson, but I'll get over it.

That's probably for the best. So many (including me) have tried to help you and all you do is smack talk us all for trying to help you. I don't understand you dude. Even when you're failing you cannot accept that some people out there know more than you many of which who will actually help you if you'd just freaking listen but don't worry, you've already burned all of those bridges.

I've lost more than that in my 47 years on this planet.

Why do you find it relevant to keep touting your age, that you're disabled, and that you make like $1200/mo? None of that is at all relevant to anything relating to BF4, BF4DB, Banzore, etc.

In a few years Banzore and these games won't mean a thing.

Banzore has been here for many years and will be here for many years to come. That's the great thing about being a community of friends and not a clan tied to any one game in particular. We are mostly a group of folks who just love good camaraderie and teamwork. I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since you literally run everyone off around you and always know more even when clearly failing.

All of this goes away and life moves on, example is BF4DB going belly up in 2013 but they came back. They have 53 patrons, with me as one, not much according to the January finance report, site goes down a lot and any day they could go under again.

Pretty sure the folks running it now are not the same ones who ran it before. I don't think the original disappearance had anything to do with money anyway. Why does everything revolve around money for you anyway? It's a volunteer organization and their bills are covered (with excess every month from what I understand) so they're on a stable footing, I'd say.

So have a backup plan, like a real job, where you can use your programming skills for something good.

I have a nice job that I enjoy. I'm pretty blessed honestly.

There are no guarantees in life, not in BF4, BF4DB, Banzore, in crypto currency, nothing, except we all die one day is a given.

We can finally agree on something.