Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Battlefield 4

-The servers are going okay

-More seeders are always needed and appreciated

-Metro can take until 4 in the afternoon to get going sometimes

Battlefield 1

-We plan to run a Battlefield 1 server on launch, but will continue running the Battlefield 4 server until the game "dies"

Seeding

-More seeders are always needed

-Since the Get Together is happening this weekend, many people will be gone. This means that as many people as possible are needed in order to get the servers going.

Infighting

-Quit fighting amongst yourselves and handle situations like adults.

-Respect the chain of command but don't be afraid to call people out if they are out of line.

Website

-The website is still a work in progress.

-The front page looks bad and is still under a lot of work.

-Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.

Donations

-Donations are always appreciated, but we are in a good financial state right now.

New Members and Promotions

-New members since the last meeting are: Engel, TheGaussianMan, Bird, PjDaley, TheB1gShow, S-Von-Littledong, Bardob, MEDNEV, SnipinU64, and Nebahkahnezzer.

-New promotions since the last meeting are: Anticlimactic and Punk were made Admins; Bawlin has been made into a Server Admin.

End of Meeting Notes from everyone in attendance:

Jackson: If you have any feedback, please post it on the forums. I know not everyone is a fan of the forums but I’m not going to remember 50 things that 50 people said to me. Thank you for everyone that is donating. Thank you for everyone that is applying and we do have one particular person, MRNyGiants, who is actually bringing in a lot of people, so thank you for that. That’s all I got.
Bawlin: Not much, just keep on doing what you all are doing. Welcome to all the new members. Thank you to whoever donates, it’s appreciated. That’s about it.
ShineySides: Nothing.
Jaxx: Welcome new members and recruits. Nice to see everybody.
Mesm: I’m good.
Anticlimactic: I got nothing.
Punk:
Jim: Community’s growing fast. Welcome everybody, that’s it.
Kratos: I’m good.
Slash: Nothing.
Velvet: Nothing.
Wakuritz: I’m good.
Lux: I’m good.
Tyrant: All good.
Bird: Hi.
Cross: Hi too, also welcome all the new recruits and members.
Donut: Welcome to new members and shit. Can’t wait to see you guys.
Engel: I’m good.
Fatal: Unintelligible.
Killswitch: Not a damn thing.
Giants: What’d I miss?
Solidblaze: I have a big ass announcement. Never mind, next person.
Haitian: I wanna thank everyone who shows up for practice and is on time. It’s been very productive and eventually everybody will get better in gameplay and it will translate over to BF1. If we consistently show up, we can finally start calling out these other communities and show what BZ is made of. Everything else that Jackson said is important, seeding, it’s important and the face of BanZore. If you can seed, it’s necessary. It can impact the community other than playing on other servers when they are empty.
Tactical: What’s up? I’m good.
Whoracle: I’m good.
Vetus: Hi to all the new people. I’m back, that’s it.
Jeff: Thanks for the welcomes.
SoulReaver: Nothing.
CallMeTuna: Not really, I kinda come from a clan that kinda stopped playing BF and I enjoy playing on the servers.
Nate: Real quick, I’m new to the community. My situation is really really difficult. I’m always getting back into the game and I forget everything so I’m asking a lot of question. I’m having a great time and I enjoy being around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
If anyone wants to read what I typed out verbatim, here is the post for that.

BanZore Monthly Meeting Notes
May 7th, 2016

J: Moving on to the Battlefield 4 servers. They are doing decent. But they are taking a lot longer than they should be to be brought up. We have been getting attacked almost every day, which makes it even harder for us. The people doing it know it is. The only thing we can do about it is fill them back up and say “Haha, fuck you.” They can get caught by their ISP’s and eventually they should. That’s what we need help with is getting this servers up as soon as possible and when they get attacked, getting them back up.
J: Moving on to Battlefield 1, we never really ran a Battlefield 3 server due to a Battlelog bug. In Battlefield 4, we’re really making a name for ourselves. We’re really making a name for ourselves. We went from no one knowing us to being known pretty well. Going from people not knowing us to what we are now, that’s a huge leap and it’s not due to me, due to any admin, it’s due to everyone here helping all the time and getting the servers going. Just playing in general and just being a loyal member, so I really appreciate that. If we can keep the servers up until then, we want to keep it up all the way until Battlefield 1 and then people will transfer over into our new servers. In the video, it did say that squads will be able to move from server to server. 
    -We plan to run both BF4 servers and one BF1 servers.
J: We don’t want them to go down until BF1. I’m sure Battlefield 4 is going to die, it could still stay popular and we will keep the server is as long as possible. What we don’t want to happen, again, is for the server to fall before the game launches. I know it sucks for the seeders, but I know that the more people that we can get seeding the more people we can get into Battlefield 1. Eventually, it will just take care of itself. So let’s focus on our little thing here, and get that going. Please hop in in the morning and get that going. I’ve seen all too many times, we have all these people that are “I love the server,” but when it comes to seeding, I don’t like to populate I’m going to play on a populated server until it gets populated. So that server [Metro] is taking up until no less than 3 o’clock to fill up. I’m not forcing anyone to do anything, I’m not even really asking, but I’m putting out what I’m seeing and what I think will be in our best interest. If you die hard Metro people can get on their and get it going, please get it going. That’s what I got for Battlefield 4 servers. We don’t have many months to do, please get it going. On a side note on the Battlefield servers, we’re going to have a lot of seeders during this next weekend.
    -PUNK MAKE A POST IN THE THREAD ABOUT AHK SCRIPT IN FORUMS
J: That’s all I got for Battlefield 4. Please fucking seed, we need it. This Metro server is just falling so fucking hard. So, Battlefield 1 is coming out. Just to recap, we are gonna, if they have dedicated servers, we will have servers. We will keep the Battlefield 4 servers going if they’re still alive.
J: Moving onto an issue that comes up every now and then, please stop having those inner fights with one another. I know personalities clash, not every personality is get along with the other one. Sometimes ideas clash. If they do, be a fucking adult. Handle it like an adult. I shouldn’t have to fucking step in there. Don’t wash your dirty laundry in front of everyone. If you have a problem with someone, pull them to the fucking side. If you need moderation, I’ll happily do it but I shouldn’t have to pull people to the side.
J: We will be having a separate meeting for the Get Together after this. That will take place after the meeting.
J: The website, I know there’s issues with the website, the front page looks like a bag of smashed assholes. We were working on something with that, Billy said he had someone, but he’s Billy. So, I might have some guys that can work on this and I’ll be getting on this so we don’t look like a pile of shit. The whole homepage is an eyesore. As far as the back end, we are trying everything that we can. We also have a problem with the ProCon server. I don’t know if I put this out at the admin meeting, if you’re having trouble getting into the server or if anything isn’t working let me know. We might be moving to a new digital server, if we can transfer over to a new one we will. But we have a massive SQL database right now so it’s really hard to fuck with because everything is tied to an IP. We’re working on that, and that’s going to be an issue when I’m gone and a lot of the admins are gone. If at any time the servers go down, please send me a text. At any time, don’t be afraid to let me know. I can have someone on it or I can take care of it from my phone.
J: We have a lot of new recruits. We have two in the channel right now. But, some of them have just become members. I want to welcome everyone, all the new members and new recruits. Hope you like it here, any problems just let me or another admin know.
J: Donations, let me pull that up real quick. Donations have been looking pretty good. A lot of it is coming from the pubbers and we have not really seen that in the past. We’re sitting at about 2500 dollars. That being said, if you have donated and you have not received your dollar sign next to your name in Teamspeak, let me know. We were talking about having different color signs for the dollar sign. If anyone has any suggestions, please put it on the forums. If you tell me, I’m probably going to forget.
J: I want to go over a few more things. Bawlin has been taking over a lot of recuiting admin stuff. We do have some new admins as well, Anti and Punk. We still have AngrySalsa and Tyrant as Jr. Admins. When you have a problem, limit your frustration. They are dealing with other shit and they’re getting yelled at by these people and these people. Let them handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Popas13

-bZ- Member
It is like I was there. What a great service, and this Punk can type his ass off!