Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BanZore Squad Server

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
How many folks would be interested in this? We can host this on our box, and I know several of us have this game, but we could do something fun with this.

We can start with a small tutorial size server, learn the game and what customizations are popular, and go from there.

I for one will probably be sticking with this game for awhile. BF1 and BF4 are great for gaming while shootin' the shit, but a game like Squad is completely immersive and infinitely more fun to play in my opinion.

If there is no cost to setting the server up, I would love to give it a go, with whatever support we can muster. If there is a cost for a server license, then I would hope to see at least 10 or more people interested in starting it.

Max server size for this game is currently set at 78 for standard matches.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
I think it would be cool to do something like this, set up a time and date that we can all get on and play. I might be able to get 2 friends to join for a squad deathmatch but they would really like bigger games.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Bigger games are better, but smaller games are good for learning game mechanics and maps. You die less.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Id be down to try it out more in here and we could even get some smaller scrimmishes goen on etc..