Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BATTLEFIELD 6 PREVIEWS!

SurgeOfTribe

-bZ- Member
Donator
So I just read in the news they will give us a sneak peak at Battlefield 6 in a few weeks!! Is everyone else as excited as me? Will Banzore shift over to 6 or run both 4 and 6 servers?

I don't think I've ever played BF3, does Banzore run servers there too? I've read alot online that most people feel BF3 is better than BF4. Any thoughts? and what does everyone think BF6 will be?

surgety0.gif

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
iirc, I remember while ago hearing that we most likely wouldn't have servers for 6, but who knows... Lets see how launch goes. I'm not too sure about bf3 servers, I wasn't here for that. BF3 is a great game and I swore by it but BF4 has so many QoL things that make me not want to go back to bf3 lol.

They said a while ago 6 was going to be 'modern' I think early 2000's and upwards or something like that

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
There's not likely to be bZ servers for 6 because it's highly unlikely that there will be rentable servers with any familiar level of control (or really any at all besides setting the name for that matter).

Same reason we aren't in BF1/5 (aside from all the other related BS in them).

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah, BF lost my interest when they took the community out of running the servers. It was a huge BF fanboy until BF1. I think I only played 8 or 10 hours total. I played the Beta for 5, but didn't buy it.

I'll still be interested to see what 6 has to offer, but I'm not holding my breath.

There's not likely to be bZ servers for 6 because it's highly unlikely that there will be rentable servers with any familiar level of control (or really any at all besides setting the name for that matter).

Same reason we aren't in BF1/5 (aside from all the other related BS in them).
If they don't return to it. BF6 will end up being a flop like 1 and V were. EA will kill the series by doing so. Either they go back to their roots or this game/series dies. It's going to be that simple for them. It's going to be interesting exactly how they handle this. Why? because the level of cheating in BFV is atrocious.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
BF1 was okay and I played a few times before hanging it up. It was too slow and I was getting way too many aircraft kills using the tanks and the sniper. Just too easy to be sporting.

BF5 was also too slow especially on the bigger maps. The graphics at times fell flat and it was like playing Mortal Kombat: two dimensional and kind of lame.

I'm just hoping BF6 is better and to be honest it will be only the second BF game I won't pre-order. I'll just wait to see what happens with it before I hand over the expected $100 for the download.