Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Battlefield 6

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Who here is definitely getting it vs. taking the wait and see approach?E3DN8swWEAAA5Pa.jpg
E3DN8stXMAEbP13.jpg

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What is with games going for this minimalist approach to UI? the ammo counter, map, squad all looks horrible.

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have yet to finish all the stuff in BF4 or BF3. Defiantly staying with bf4 for awhile ,I probably wont be abler to play to I upgrade my PC a little

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just a little chatter I picked up from a reliable source who works in Redwood City:

Some or all of the seven new maps for BF6 will feature secrets that you have to work to uncover. Cached weapons and vehicles hidden within things that have to be opened or destroyed in order to access the hidden items. No word if finding a weapon will unlock it. Possible that some Levolution effects are also included such as buildings you can collapse like in Siege of Shanghai.

No idea what a commander can do or if there will be a commander since the narrative of the story is that global communications are down.

At least one of the maps is intended to be a sniper map with lots of places for snipers to do their thing. I'm guessing it's an urban map.

Pure rumor is that the release of future maps will carry the story narrative forward in time. Meaning new vehicles and weapons could be available on all maps as new maps are released. Uncap spawn locations will likely change as each map release occurs. This will help to keep old maps 'fresh' by changing up the dynamic at the start of the round.

That's all I got.

And it might all be bullshit. But I suspect it's just development chatter and at least some of it will be accurate. The sniper map thing sounds like a safe bet and so does the moving uncap.

AcesGambit

-bZ- Member
Im gonna wait, i didnt care for 1 or 5, if the gunplay is like 3 or 4 ill get it, movement and UI also look...odd

Twizz_Army

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
I got a good feeling about this one boys, also already Pre-Ordered so it's already doing better than BF5 haha

Ok ok... I only been saying bf6 will fail because I'm still running my gtx 750ti that won't be able to run bf6.

Yeah it looks good and I can't wait to play on the bz server's where I belong.

LostInSauce

Donator
Gonna have to wait n see where they take it. Pre-ordering AAA games or any for that matter is somewhat dead for me.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm definitely not preordering. BF6 had a Beta, which I hope this does also. I enjoyed the beta for BF6, but I knew I wasn't going to be super into it. I don't think I've missed anything, especially since everyone is still playing BF4.

This one looks promising though. Holding out hope.