Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF V Have you pre-ordered yet? Are you going to?

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
OK Gang. I'm sure it's been asked before. Are you pre-ordered yet? If not, do you plan on pre-ordering or are you going to wait to see how the feedback/reviews are?

Things were kind of exciting when they released BF3. We played that one for a good while before the BF4 release. I I didn't go for "Hardline" only because folks had told me they were disappointed with it. We all were really excited then about BF I because it was a new genre. But, I decided to play it safe and stick with BF4 after all the negative feedback, and BF I turned out to be a bust. I have read that this is EA's last chance.

What say you all ?

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Going to wait. Seen too many times companies going all out with their advertisements and deploying that carrot on the stick to entice consumers only to present a same ole product reskinned to make it look good,

Popas13

-bZ- Member
See the problem is, we have always been a battlefield club with other interests. Like Arc or pubg, we even have some overwatch queers running around, etc. Not a cod club. That has been our big draw for new recruits as well. Then we skip a Hardline and a bf1. For good reasons on both, Hardline because who the fuck wants to arrest people when you could shoot them instead. And BF1 for different reasons... As a club however, because how do you run a server with all of that EA bullshit going on. No admin powers at first, and not enough control even now, and 20 dudes to start a server? Fuck you EA. They tweaked that last a bit, but by then it was too late for us to get motivated.
And we had BF4 going strong. But that is going to start to wane. Despite loving 1942, I wouldn't know how to get a game these days, since it was built on that GameSpy program.
So we are going to need a pressence in BFV. Something akin to BF4. Only of course if it is possible from an adminstration standpoint.
If not, I dont know where we go from here. We are Battlefield, and then we aren't, but what are we known for?
So let's all hope it is at least good enough in the interim to keep our Battlefield presence alive.
I can see an interest in the new Fallout 76 for clans. Check out the intro on it, and you can see how a few close knit players can make a strong impact, and garner attention to the clan. But that seems to be another nitch game, or other interest, as we refer to the games other members get interested in.
But Battlefield is our bread and butter. And it needs to happen if at all possible. If we are up and running day one, and stick with it, we can get enough new members to get it self sustaining. If we half ass it and quit after a month, or feel we know what server settings Banzore should have, since we are all hard core as fuck around here, we might miss this chance again to get a bunch of new meat into our ranks. I rather have a popular softcore server for a Battlefield we don't particularly like, than no server, since we can't get a hardcore that interests the public. It is better to appease the masses and stay known in the community. Or we can try both, which is the idea I like. This talk was scoffed at on the BF1 release, since bZ means hard mother fucker in gamer language, but now bZ means BF4... You know, that game that sells for 5.99 in the discount bin at Target.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Wow, that's a lot of words.

Baznore started as a COD 4 clan. A lot of us met in the original BFV (Battlefield Vietnam), but we started Banzore while we were all playing COD. We have played all sorts of games since then and run all sorts of servers.

The games come and go. Hopefully, the people do not.

I have no doubt that we will have plenty of members playing the latest iteration of BF upon release. If there is a strong presence and it makes sense, I'm sure that we will also get a server up and running, or multiple servers if need be.

We had two BF1 servers running at launch if I'm not mistaken. We just stopped because there weren't enough players and or donations to keep them running.

One further note.

We only have so many members, and we can each only play one game at a time.

Trying to populate a bunch of servers only fragments the member base and we end up with a bunch of empty servers.

It may be worthwhile to have a -bZ- server up and running for BFV, but only if we have enough members that intend to populate it. FYI - This, in turn, will likely draw people out of our BF4 server. That is the natural way of things.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
As much as I would love to get this, I can't afford it and will not be moving on. I am destined to die with BF4 thus ending my insignificant legacy.

Banzore on for me! I'll keep up tail-end Charlie to make sure the stragglers catch up.

Bytor

-bZ- Member
I don't pre-order games/software any more... been disappointed too many times, and usually pay a lot more for it as well. Pre-ordering games that come out in the fall/winter time frame are generally for suckers. usually you can pick them up for $10-30 cheaper on the Black Friday-Cyber Month deals... heck just wait a couple weeks after they come on anyways and they drop in price and usually have a couple patches.

Badazzt

-bZ- Member
IM going to have a go at the closed alfa right now ... ill report back with how i like or disslike it !!!!!!