Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 ALL Maps Vote Map List

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Team,
I would like on each specific map we have playing to have a set of vote maps that are for the next map based on the map we are in....

Lately I feel like the vote map has nothing but shit choices to vote for...

Let me know your thoughts...

- Thanks

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Agreed as well however I'm pretty sure this type of map control is non-existent for bf4. I could be mistaken but I don't think so.
In prior fps games you could designate a certain map list if lets say the server population was below or above a certain number their by insuring a perfect map choice but that is not possible in bf4. Maybe neo could whip up some shit cause he's godly on the programming but other than that I think we Are fubar'd

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Yeah unfortunately we don't have that level of control.

Ex, when server is low pop I wish we could not allow things like Oman.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I would suggest a list of maps we would "NOT" cycle in to rotation. Like sunken dragon, that seemed like a server killer. Other than those types I think we should ( on a schedule) cycle two maps per month into rotation to keep it "fresh" and stick to the whole "all maps" name tag. It worked before not sure why we deviated.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Is there any way to track the amount that certain maps get voted for? I.E. If a map is getting voted for like 80% of the time when it's in map vote, keep it. If it's pulling like 1% of all games, maybe look at removing it.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
The map list posted on other thread are the top 8 maps from our server plus top water map and 2 small maps to round it off. Those are the core maps. The rest we cycled in. I'm pretty sure we left out certain others because of issues etc. I think i would be a good idea to look through those. Would make it easier and keep population up to.