Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Favorite Guns?

Stonewall

Donator
As the title implies, what's everyone's favorite Guns to use in BF4? If you want to add other favorites from the other Battlefields feel free to do so!

Couple of mine have to be the ACWR, M249 and L115 SR. All 3 are just really enjoyable to use and seem pretty effective overall.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The day I'm unable to use the SCAR-H is the day I uninstall.

Assault: F2000 and Scar - H

Engineer: MP7 (it's a God gun), P90 when I need the big clips.

Support: M249 (basically the big daddy of LMGs from all the way back when it was the God gun of bad company 2).

Recon: L115 (50-100m), SRR61 (100+), CS5 (0-50m).

Carbine: SG553 overall, MTAR in cqc.

Shotty: Hawk. Has clip reload, and way more pellets in its shot than any other shotgun, so it kills more consistently.

DMR :sv51 or 52 or whatever it is. Slower than the Sks but less drop-off and way less overall recoil.

The F2000 is pretty easy. It just takes 10 kills within the metro. So if you do some rush rounds in the second and third set, or conquest around bravo and charlie, you will rack them up pretty easily. Once you get those 10 AR kills, swap to an LMG for your kill assist ribbons (they have to be done during the same round I believe). Drop back and bipod, make sure to double tap anyone coming down the hallways but dont hit them a third time. Took me a few tries, but I really do love the F2000

MTAR is super easy. All it requires is 1 grenade kill, 1 AR kill, 1 LMG kill, and 1 sniper rifle kill in one round.

Stonewall

Donator
Hmm, F2000 sounds like something I should already have then, might just have to double check..

I believe the issue I had before was the grenade kill, I mostly always use smoke and incendiary. But always played on Core til recently, so that one probably won't be too bad in the hardcore servers to do.

I really like how the AN-94 plays and sounds.

In terms of guns for their quality at winning though (hardcore only ofc): M16 burst assault rifle, L115, CS5, Bulldog, SG553, ACWR, G18, and lets not forget the AP round and HMG in the tank ;)

Last edited:
Ace23 with heavy barrel and stubby is a staple..
L85A2 is goat, reload sucks though.
SG553/ACW-R my favorite Carbines.
I wish Assault could use PDWs since I love the CZ, MPX and Mp7.