Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BFBC2

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
I started up my Bad Company2 It works, same rank. Logged into EA When the game came out I couldn't really play it lagged. Now with this pc, the game is awesome. It was ahead of its time.
Anyway I have about every battlefield,BF2 is my fav Steam game CS every game so if any of ya`ll wanna jump off on any of them let me know

Last edited:

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
I still play HC TDM on BC2 from time to time. It's simply a fantastic game and like you said, ahead of its time.

It has the best positional audio of ANY game. You can tell exactly when people are above you, below you, or around you. The fact a basically ten year old game absolutely destroys a supposed modern AAA title like Warzone for audio is absolutely pathetic. No fps game has positional audio as good as BC2.

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
Someone in chat the other day got me thinking about spinning up BF 1942....just have to get an external CD player first!
I bought a Blu-ray burner about five years ago. Still haven't burned any Blu-rays.

I think it still works... but I don't have my BF 1942 disc(s?) anymore.

BF:BC2 I do have though. That's the game that got me off Counter-Strike. Still has more destruction than you're likely to find in modern BF games!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I have 1942 on origin but haven't touched it since dec 2015 lol, and less than an hour play time :p

-bZ-MrK665

-bZ- Member
Donator
I bought a Blu-ray burner about five years ago. Still haven't burned any Blu-rays.

I think it still works... but I don't have my BF 1942 disc(s?) anymore.

BF:BC2 I do have though. That's the game that got me off Counter-Strike. Still has more destruction than you're likely to find in modern BF games!
BF2 is what got me away from CS CZ, BC got me away from BF2, 2142 loved it