Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Bye

Sorry that you feel that way... i do make fun of people when they do or say something stupid, just as the rest of us do to each other.  You were told we are a bit harsh to each other and make fun of each other but its all in good fun, you came to me several times saying you dont like this or that and on several occasions told me you were gonna leave because of it, and again we are how we are and who we are, that is not gonna change, some people cant handle it. Yes you did get a lot of the heat, but again people on ts are made fun of for doing and or saying stupid shit.  You nailed that often. Last night you had no problem ripping luigi for no reason what so ever, and when he returns back at you, you get all butt hurt.....  we are not for everyone thats all i can say on that. Hope you enjoyed at least some of the time here and best of luck to you in your future gaming endeavors 

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I never personally had an issue with you, but I do understand where/why the clashes originate.  Hope you still stop by on occasion.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
See ya around buddy. This place requires a thick skin at times as Jackson said, and you have to be able to take as much as you deal out. This is how I saw last night going:

rLIi2GI.gif

Sorry not sorry is all I can say to that end.

Good luck n god speed! I hope you have wiggling Asian butt's wherever you go my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion71

-bZ- Member
Hank,

I know I will miss you; you were one of the better pilots I have ever had. I don't know what happened last night, I guess I should have got on and played some, but at 11:30pm I was wore out for the day, been up since 4:45 am.. work all day, yada yada....

I don't know what went on between the two of you; but as Jackson stated, you have to have a thick skin to deal with the world today. Man, look at all the fingers that get pointed at me for my beliefs and views, do I give a crap; no I don't. What is said on the net, stays on the net. Yes these are people that are sort of friends to me, but my father told me in life you may only make one good friend, one that you might see as a brother. That is far and few in between and I hope you meet a person that you can be that type of friend with. You may or may not find that friend. Anyways....

It is stated this is an adult community and sometimes things can be said that hurt people; take it with a grain of salt and a shot of liquor. Don't take everything that people say as biblical; I don't.

A friend once told me a good way to see people and I think he is right.  View everyone that you meet as an idiot, until they prove themselves otherwise.  Not too bad as a point of view, but I view that most people have some sort of intelligence about them; then you just run into the occasional  rock for brains from time to time. I know I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I do know what I know and what I have learned. Yes there are people smarter than me and there are some that are not so intelligent as I.

I hate to see you go. Please stop by and play from time to time if you can.
I hope you can solve your differences and come back to play on the Banzore Community and Servers.
You will be missed. Peace be with you.

-bZ- Legion71

Danzig_tribal_pro.jpg

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Wtf Spartan this happen a long time ago. .....Hank would have stayed if you would have said something.

budvoss

-bZ- Member
WTF i just got to be friends with you, you warned me to have thick skin and leave your feelings in the other room  when on BZ. Fuc im going to miss u ol man. People say shit and hardly ever mean what they say. Fuc when i use to lift weights i was called everything under the sun, from cupcake to pussy to asshole but it was all in fun and if it was said in anger then throw it off. From what ive seen on this thread you have more friends then god, Come back, Im sure all said is now forgotten.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PLUS how can you not like two pretty asian butts rubbing together .

Last edited by a moderator:

Beerguzzler

-bZ- Member
Not weighing in on this as I dont know what happened. Just checking to see if I can get my Gravatar image to work.

Beerguzzler

-bZ- Member
Nope....not working.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
I will miss you hank. had fun times :)

sorry things happened the way they did!

Best of luck in your future endeavours

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wtf Spartan this happen a long time ago. .....Hank would have stayed if you would have said something.

Spartan doesnt like taking one for the team remember! HAHA   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen: