Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ#1 DLC's?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
im not running any vpn's also i didn't get any message telling me to disable it or anything, all it said was youve been kicked by an admin

Because you use the piece of trash in game browser. Use Battlelog and you'll get detailed kick messages.

You're 1000000% not using a normal residential/business ISP.

I'll let you know what happens when i try battle log but bz#3 also kicked me out and they don't even have dlc maps
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, I have the pluginless setting turned on so I didn't have to install anything, also everytime I try to join the server it just gets stuck on "joining server" :(

You're getting kicked for using a VPN. It has nothing to do with DLC.
I'm using paperspace which is a rented remote computer, but thats not a vpn, technically the sever for paperspace is in calafornia and im in utah so maybe that has something to do with it, however I don't see any vpn's in use at least by my part that ive enabled, i'm trying to use the battlelog thing, but its just stuck on "joining server"

Pope Alexander VI

-bZ- Member
Well that's your problem. The server paperspace uses is the one that is connecting to the bz server, not your own internet. Paperspace just streams the results to you.

On paperspace Ive been able to connect to other servers like boots and cats, but when I do it from battlelog same thing, stuck on "joining server" and im loading google chrome also from the same server as I have battlefield 4 downloaded

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Why not just play from your home computer? You're likely to get a better gaming experience that way anyway.

cuz i don't have a gaming computer, I can rent a full gaming computer with very little latency with a quadro nvidia graphics card, however I actually dont want to use paperspace and want to move to "shadow"...not really wanting to invest hundreds or even thousands of dollars into a gaming computer

okay, so i managed to get it to launch from battlelog, the message says I have a vpn...I know I don't have a vpn, I was able to join other servers successfully with battlelog so yah it probably is paperspace that banzore doesn't like, its unfortunate cuz its just streaming to my computer, and I did confirm, there is no vpn

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Paperspace is flagged by our VPN detection system and as long as they sell VMs and VPNs, this won't change.