Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ24

White names shilling for bZ24 will never get old
No one is "shilling" for BZ24. We are upset because 24 was getting more people than some other hardcore servers on here.... I know this because I was watching them.
it's sad that you think you're somehow better, or that your "point" has more merit because your name isn't "white".... but whatever, I'm not upset about that at all, just kinda the same thing as someone having an argument about a topic and they resort to personal attacks.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There is nothing else going on, given the data we have, it was time for it to be taken offline.
Some of the other hardcore servers you are talking about fill on the weekends, 24 did not.

It will remain offline until a plan is made and put into place to hopefully rejuvenate the server.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
No one is "shilling" for BZ24. We are upset because 24 was getting more people than some other hardcore servers on here.... I know this because I was watching them.
it's sad that you think you're somehow better, or that your "point" has more merit because your name isn't "white".... but whatever, I'm not upset about that at all, just kinda the same thing as someone having an argument about a topic and they resort to personal attacks.

Well, if more people like yourself were to join up and DONATE to BanZore then there'd be money enough for nice things like low pop but fun servers. ;)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Nothing to do with money. It does no one any good, including overall BF4, if it won't fill. Lots of partially-filled servers only hurt the game.

I'd like to see it back and I have a few ideas for it, but here lately North America BF4 population is way down anyway so trying would be moot.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Correct me if I am wrong Neo but historically isn't the summer months when we see low pop in the servers?
Picks up again after Labor day?