Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bz9 maps and autobalance

Hi Guys,
playing regulary on bz9. Nice Server. More Maps would be cool.

But since a few days the autobalancing is realy annoying. We are always in a squad with our clan members.
Now already at the start of the round we get moved and split up by autobalancer, even thow nothing has happened yet, points are equal and player count on both sides is equal.
Its annoying enough when we get split up after 2/3rds of a round, when we had been fighting hard in squad to get the team ahead.
Cant you setup autobalance to not split up squads with clan members? Or at least only balance after some time, when its very clear that one team needs help.

Best Regards
RFDragon / [RFA]Dragon7919

the "balancer" is completyl senseless. We just got split up at the strat of the round again. Teams had equal points and players. now, 5 minutes later, my team has 200 tickets and 3 players less then enemy, but my clanmate who got moved before is not alowed to move back. And there will be no second "balancing".

ok, and again... we are off your server for now. sad. pls respond here. would be a shame to lose players over this and we are not the only ones complaining in chat about this.
specialy because it makes no sense at all!

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
ok, and again... we are off your server for now. sad. pls respond here. would be a shame to lose players over this and we are not the only ones complaining in chat about this.
specialy because it makes no sense at all!

There are zero ( 0 ) european servers that are better than bZ... even with it's faults. I am pretty sure the admins are aware of this issue, amongst other issues.

I'd rather play on bZ north american servers, even though I am from europe. I would recommend you try those. The 90 - 140 bonus ping is a bit annoying, but you really only notice it when playing infantry, and it isn't THAT bad.

Good luck

There are zero ( 0 ) european servers that are better than bZ... even with it's faults. I am pretty sure the admins are aware of this issue, amongst other issues.

I'd rather play on bZ north american servers, even though I am from europe. I would recommend you try those. The 90 - 140 bonus ping is a bit annoying, but you really only notice it when playing infantry, and it isn't THAT bad.

Good luck
lool.. 90 ping and + ROOOFL. if u dont notice that, we are very different players

Nevermind, found it. You're one to talk lol.
omg, what has my battlelog to with ping? yeayea , your a good player, so what, im a vetaran old palyer too and i know what im talking about. high ping and low tickets are not my thing to play. I do feel and see and know the difference. So dont come to me with OOOH LOOK AT MY TOP BATTLELOG.

Also is completly off topic.

i would donate if server got given what we where asking for.. ive made another post about maps, seems they dont want to change it god knows why..

Good reply as i see he didnt respond after did he haha