Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can Metro and Locker be removed from bZ1?

bZ1 is a Conquest server and it's odd that maps like Metro and Locker are in rotation. Every time Metro or Locker wins the map vote, everyone who didn't vote for it complains about it. I know a lot of guys wanna play those maps, but those maps belong in Deathmatch servers, not Conquest servers. Guys who want to play Metro and Locker should go to a Deathmatch server.

bZ1 is a Conquest server and it's odd that maps like Metro and Locker are in rotation. Every time Metro or Locker wins the map vote, everyone who didn't vote for it complains about it. I know a lot of guys wanna play those maps, but those maps belong in Deathmatch servers, not Conquest servers. Guys who want to play Metro and Locker should go to a Deathmatch server.
it says all maps though. while I agree, clearly if they win the vote for the next map then people want to play on those maps.

I do enjoy a brainless W-and-LEFTMOUSE map every now and then, and all my friends play on BZ1. Playing Locker (Battlefield's best map) and Metro on another server would be much too traumatizing in my old age. They're a welcome respite from large, open, tank and air maps every once in a while.
To those who dislike these maps, might I suggest the following flow chart:
>buy dictionary
>look up "flank"
>W
>LEFTMOUSE

Will I see Night Ops added to server 1 by thanksgiving? I plan to make my historic return to BF4 soon. I kinda sorta miss some of you.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
No way, have to keep the Metro/Locker combo to keep it fresh and to quiet the "you can't win without vehicles" malcontents. :)

Night Zavod and Limpdick Gardens should be added too! Limpdick is a great map, it buries Trailertrash21 which is just an horrendous map.

Outbreak and Dragon Pass rarely show up on the map vote either which is kind of odd.

I do enjoy a brainless W-and-LEFTMOUSE map every now and then, and all my friends play on BZ1. Playing Locker (Battlefield's best map) and Metro on another server would be much too traumatizing in my old age. They're a welcome respite from large, open, tank and air maps every once in a while.
To those who dislike these maps, might I suggest the following flow chart:
>buy dictionary
>look up "flank"
>W
>LEFTMOUSE

To those who like these maps... may I suggest.................. deathmatch servers.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yup, I love the mix of maps now and I used to hate Locker and Metro.

I'm still not going to play night maps. My vision sucks and night maps ain't doing it for me. Hell, I even had to play DooM with the IDBEHOLDL cheat so the lights would be on!

I don't mind Linguini Garden in the mix...nice Levolution on that one! Dragon Valley is always fun and so is the Dragon 2015 map.