Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint against Pig3on_K1ckr on metro/pearl/locker

For the last few weeks, I've been having a problem with Pig3on_K1ckr, and it started because he tk'd me for not moving up, as he stated in in game chat.  He then constantly kumps into my7 line of fire, shoots me in the back sometimes to wound, but mosylt to tk, and the heal/revice.  IThis evening, I decided to start shooting him back and got kicked, but somehow he has been getting away with it, and frankly, I'm not sure if I want to come back to the servers.  I spoekj with bz vetus -vir on the TS server this evening, and he said he is going to issue a ban, but wanted me to follow up with a complaint/account of what's been going on.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I reviewed the logs and am supporting Kratos in his ban. However, I think one week will suffice. If he chooses to come back and be less of a dick, then perhaps he will make a positive contribution to the server. He does seem to want to play to win, although he's a total doosh about it.

If he is unbanned after a week and continues this behavior, the ban will be permanent.

Thanks for playing on our server 249, and thanks for posting this on our forums. It helps a great deal.