Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CorruptDLL about player lucienblaze

Who are you reporting? lucienblaze

Date of incident Jan 27, 2021

Which server were you on? bZ # 2 - 60Hz HARDCORE Locker / Metro / Pearl - BANZORE.COM

Describe the incident Hello!
I come to file a complaint once again for Lucienblaze. Obviously the child in question has something against me. My game had just started, it was the first seconds of the game for me, and I respawn in the patrol leader (Legionnaire-LEF), in a place that I do not know if it is allowed or not, but that is where I respawn and automatically lucienblaze killed I purposely argued, after I reported it to him, that I was using a glitch (he was in the same place, apparently "doing justice"). Just telling me that this place was not allowed was enough. Certainly I would have come down if he hadn't killed me, but he killed me and that's it. He did not kill any other member of that squad or say anything to them, it was only against me (draw your conclusions). Unfortunately I started recording from the moment he had already killed me, but what I am detailing is clear. On the other hand, I would like you to tell me if the place where I respawn is prohibited or not since I never respawn there before and I prefer to avoid it. I want to emphasize that the kid has already killed me on several occasions and also stole my c4 to ruin my game and that's why I denounced him on another occasion. From that moment on, every time he sees me, he shoots me to injure me, or to kill me.
I upload only the part where I received the tk since the video is very long (17 minutes), but if you need more I will take the time and edit it until it was kicked from the server.
Nothing more to say.
Greetings and thanks for everything!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Was in the game when this happened, punished in this match. Thanks for the video, I'll keep an eye on him, seems like he's got quite a few reports for TK's.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can't really tell where you were unfortunately

I found a video where it is clear that the place where what happened is a glitch.
The next one who sees this I will denounce it.
Thanks for your help Topher!

Attachments

• 1st floor glitch.png
    1st floor glitch.png
    1 MB · Views: 6