Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CriscoCube about player simmns_2point0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? simmns_2point0

Date of incident Nov 25, 2020

Which server were you on? 7

Describe the incident teamkill w/ c4, he tried many times after but we managed to avoid (so far, game still in pgoress and he still trying) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/816169428

In this first one, you can see him plant slams on the road. We own both tanks, theres no reason to SLAM the roads besides to try and TK. (This is after he has already TK'd crisco's tank the first time with C4
In the second one, Crisco blows up the slams so they wouldnt TK their tank. Simmns proceeds to RPG grief the tank.
In the third one, you can see general fuckery. He tries to run up on Crisco and Dek with C4 numerous times. Feel free to just scan through this one as it's longer.
In the fourth one, we see that this prick has recruited good ole Ferret-Knife to his honorable cause of TK Griefing his team. I'll be submitting a second report for him. He has apparently fulfilled his lifelong goal of teamkilling criscos tank in the next map of lancang dam. I believe Crisco has the vid there, as I stopped spectating.

If you wouldnt mind giving this Simmns guy the honor and grace of a permanent time out until he comes and pleads his case of how his TKs, griefing, and hunting of the tanks was "accidental" for our collective entertainment, that would be massively appreciated. And once I get the Ferret-fucktard's report up, if you could give him a nice big time out so he can rethink his life decisions, the server would be better for it.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Punished and given time out.

Get your facts straight, it was one game y'all were obsessed spawnkilling in. That you complain without evidence the second time is delicious.

When you hunt our friendly vehicles for entire matches and grief constantly, it only requires one day. You broke the server rules a number of times. We complained that you were back because you don't deserve a second chance after you spent so long consistently griefing. You broke the server rules 10+ times and ruined a good portion of prime time. If you feel like you can defend your actions, submit a ban appeal, otherwise fuck off griefer.

The complaint is because the "punishment" is seen as extremely lenient. After you spent consdierable effort on massive griefing - spending HOURS teamkilling (or attempting to) and destroying friendly vehicles, in addition to previous low-key griefing I think many regulars are not happy to see you allowed in the server again so quickly, as you made essentially the entire evening prime-time (for the server population) rather ununjoyable due to your extremely toxic behaviour - myself included. If it was up to me it would be a 1-month temp ban for your massive deliberate and repetitive griefing.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1606854051571.png

Its as if I didn't apologize for the inconvenience and ban him last Sunday at 7:30 in the morning.

Locking thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.