Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from drdlbanderuni about player PrZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using game command "Get out" is asking politely. Based on his post history, this guy bitches about literally everyone he plays with, is toxic, and has had multiple bans.

BF4 is a squad based game. I was playing with a squad with whom I could audibly communicate. Why wouldn't I wait to see if the guy was going to get out of the tank like any other respectable player would? Taking a tank hostage is a bunch of BS. The clip is literally 1 minute long. I was waiting to see if the dude was going to get out.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He fairly spawned into the vehicle, you asked him to get out and he declined. By staying in spawn and doing nothing you are in violation of our rules.
Your teammate then goes and intentionally teamkills you both. We do not tolerate this, at any moment you could've accepted the fact that it was a fair spawn and contributed to the battle.
Instead, you choose to infringe upon our rules by aiding your teammate in griefing PrZZZ.

Please see the below, might be a good read.

Respectfully, you don't know my intentions and I had no idea my team mate was going to do that. You are making up rules that don't exist on your list. Is there a time limit I can sit in the tank? 30 seconds? 1 minute?

I am the one that asked him to get out. He is the one that doesn't respond yet you take his side saying he declined? How long do I have to wait for a response? I was about to go in to battle, but how would you know that.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Vehicles are first come first serve, end of story. You are not entitled to them, if the slot is filled, then its their slot.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Maybe I am watching the wrong video, the one where you sat there spinning your tank turret in circles while your buddy shot rockets at the tank?
This is team griefing, intentionally not utilizing an asset because you were mad someone was in the seat your buddy wanted. I suggest you realize your mistakes and move on.

Maybe I am watching the wrong video, the one where you sat there spinning your tank turret in circles while your buddy shot rockets at the tank?
This is team griefing, intentionally not utilizing an asset because you were mad someone was in the seat your buddy wanted. I suggest you realize your mistakes and move on.

Maybe you are?
I was not the one spinning, it was przzz???

Status
Not open for further replies.