Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from HellforgeActual about player Akelte

Who are you reporting? Akelte

Date of incident Aug 3, 2020

Which server were you on? #2 Locker/Metro/Pearl

Describe the incident Akelte seemed to enjoy griefing the team by using the Amtrack as his personal taxi, even though we had requested numerous times that he simply be a passenger, as I and another player were using the track strategically to assist the team with capturing objectives, and to be a mobile spawn point where the team was focusing their efforts. After requesting that Akelte not drive the track straight into enemy swarms as each time he did, we'd get C4'ed, Akelte felt necessary to continue to do so out of spite for the fact we had asked him not to, and elaborated WHY we didnt want him to.

Once we (The teammate I was cooperating with who was the driver, and Myself) finally got control of the track again, Akelte would shoot the track with an RPG to the point to where it would only take one hit for the track to be destroyed. At this point he would do one of two things; he would either wait around for my driver to hop out to repair and steal the drivers seat and drive it around with no purpose, or he would destroy it entirely with SLAMS, RPG's or AT Mines.

Initially, the assistance we were providing with the track was helping the team win the match, however after Akelte began acting like a child, the team began to lose because we could not provide assistance and spawns where it was needed. Akeltes actions caused the entire team stress and directly led to our loss as a result of him wanting to be spiteful.