Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from ImmortalConley about player NTSC447

Who are you reporting? NTSC447

Date of incident Jan 31, 2023

Which server were you on? Server #3

Describe the incident So prior to the match I was just in, the player NTSC447 was talking a lot of in-game trash and didn't do to well K/D wise, kept talking trash and once the new game started he asked if I was "ready". Throughout the whole course of the game he was shooting my team and I from a distance with pristine accuracy and prefiring everyone through walls. We were watching the kill-cam and he was tracking people through walls. He was using a AEK with a red dot angled grip and heavy barrel, also the MASS which he used from cross map as well. He went 100+ and less than 40 deaths I believe. Ruined the whole match for me and my team who stuck together for nearly 4 hours. Also I don't know if I should note this, but he was telling me he was going to cut out my heart and eat it and eat my teeth. (Thought I would just say that)

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Also I don't know if I should note this, but he was telling me he was going to cut out my heart and eat it and eat my teeth. (Thought I would just say that)

How does one eat someones teeth? Do you just wash them down with water like pills? Can't feel good coming out the other end...

On review of his stats, appears to just be a Sweat.

Do you have any footage of any of this? We require evidence in order to act on these things.

How does one eat someones teeth? Do you just wash them down with water like pills? Can't feel good coming out the other end...

On review of his stats, appears to just be a Sweat.

Do you have any footage of any of this? We require evidence in order to act on these things.
I did, but it only captured the previous game

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thanks for bringing this player to our attention; however, more concrete evidence is required to act on this.
If you see them again ingame and you feel something is off, try to capture video evidence for us to review.