Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from j0p3s about player MOLLYS-Hatchet69

j0p3s

Donator
Who are you reporting? MOLLYS-Hatchet69

Date of incident May 17, 2020

Which server were you on? https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/3adab552-d762-44bb-8ea7-1dad0df07e53/bZ-2-60Hz-HARDCORE-Locker-Metro-Pearl-BANZORE-COM/

Describe the incident This guy has been harrassing me via voice chat saying he would TK me if i kept launching my ucav from near uncap and harrassing in voice chat saying i worked for "tech support" and he needed my help!

I changed squads and he simply follows back and keeps doing the same over and over

Did file two reports ingame. Thanks

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Hey j0p3s,
If you are being harassed in voice chat, please use the mute function in game. You can mute just that person, i use it all the time. Voice chat is your word against his, make it hard for us to choose sides. If multiple tk's happen, we can act upon that.

j0p3s

Donator
Hey j0p3s,
If you are being harassed in voice chat, please use the mute function in game. You can mute just that person, i use it all the time. Voice chat is your word against his, make it hard for us to choose sides. If multiple tk's happen, we can act upon that.
Appreciate it. Since I'm a VIP I switched to the other team and managed to avoid him. It's sad to see players like him acting like this but..

If he was a kid I'd understand it but he is older than I am.. Thanks assault ❤️

MOLLY's up and at it again?

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I'll have a chat with him since he comes into Teamspeak and see if I can get it to cease, we're sorry you are experiencing this with one of our regulars.

lol jopes... you probably was ucaving from uncap, or you was being a pest... I don't blame molly, I played with him for a while and never seen him do that stuff..