Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from j0p3s about player MrPlague4008 and RegulateNate

j0p3s

Donator
Who are you reporting? MrPlague4008 and RegulateNate

Date of incident Mar 22, 2021

Which server were you on? https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/196ab53f-aa14-4f39-9495-109c0f90f632/bZ7-RUSH-HARDCORE-BANZORE-COM/

Describe the incident https://www.twitch.tv/videos/958718881

Spectated player MrPlague4008 and his friend RegulateNate and its clearly visible that when they aim down sights, they auto aim to head and are aimbotting and using wallhacks

Please let me know if it is necessary to open seperated tickets to report both players! Already reported on bf4db with video evidence

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Went to look into this, nate was banned at BA this morning, plague is banned at DB but not BA (yet) give me some time to 'download' the twitch clip and i'll update plague.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Just for future reference, I'd recommend not informing people you are spectating. If you say you are, they could toggle off or just leave. For some reason, these two didn't care so you got lucky this time. Feel free to shit-talk after you get footage if the hacking is that blatant in the future.

Topher and I noticed that the stream also had huge stuttering issues, perhaps lowering the bitrate would help. A couple of the kills couldn't be seen due to that, but luckily the stream was long enough :)

j0p3s

Donator
Just for future reference, I'd recommend not informing people you are spectating. If you say you are, they could toggle off or just leave. For some reason, these two didn't care so you got lucky this time. Feel free to shit-talk after you get footage if the hacking is that blatant in the future.

Topher and I noticed that the stream also had huge stuttering issues, perhaps lowering the bitrate would help. A couple of the kills couldn't be seen due to that, but luckily the stream was long enough :)
I'll take your advice and will for sure improve the recordings in the future. Thanks buddy. Appreciate it