Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from JazzTech about player RogaineFoam

Who are you reporting? RogaineFoam

Date of incident Sep 8, 2020

Which server were you on? ! bZ #5 -- 120Hz Hardcore

Describe the incident Cheating, I spectated him for some time and recorded first person view through Nvidia application.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It appears when I attempt to use the Attach Files button, only jpg files are allowed to be attached. ? confusing
Just upload it to youtube and post the link to the video in a reply here :)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can see you asking if we can see it but I do not see any media attached, just post the video to youtube and share the link here

I'm actually curious how this turns out. It honestly doesn't seem like he is hacking to my eyes, he's just a very good camper. Just curious to see what admins believe. c:

I checked his stat on your server and I believe he's #3 out of 36K players, and first started playing Aug 15 2020 on your servers. That seems just a bit crazy if you ask me.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1599642993203.png
Just another small Critique I have, if you go to spectate someone, you really should not tip them off by typing in spectator.
Personally, I have spectated Rogaine for hours. He just has damn good reflexes; match that with hard-core and tdm and you've got the makings for very sweaty gameplay!
I agree I don't see anything out of the ordinary for his game-play here. I'll let Neo give a third look but this just looks like another day on the playground for Rogaine, especially since Caspian is catered specifically to Sniper mains.

Rogaine's movement's compared to other leading players in the match's appeared stiff and well robotic and unnatural. O well thanks for hearing me out.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After 1800 hours of play time I would assume he can bunny hop and zouzou properly, I'm not seeing much here besides a good player, most I see is one of the sweaty players with no offense to rogaine lol

Cplbutthurt

-bZ- Member
Rogaine has never given anyone a reason to believe hes hacking. Like others have said, hes on the sweatier side.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I use an extremely high DPI to play as well as dialed in sensitivity for dragging to targets. I have provided a link to my old youtube channel that contains even more footage so you can see the consistency of my playstyle from 3-4 years ago.

My current gameplay is on par or less than that of what I use to be. All of the videos labeled "Montage" are my personal gameplay whilst other videos are recorded by my late brother FoamyRogaine. Please contact me personally on discord through the -bZ- server if you'd prefer to see live gameplay to scrutinize.

My movement is extremely snappy because my goal is to get close to the target before aiming, as well as snapping say 90 or 60 deg and holding view to see players. I play at 60 fps so the additional movement of my character can limit my ability to see targets. Thanks for your time!