Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Lt_Dani about player Possible Cheating

Who are you reporting? Possible Cheating

Date of incident Oct 30, 2020

Which server were you on? !bz #3

Describe the incident I was looking to snipe someone on B flag and was killed by a suspicious individual named [SBTF] MrFantasticle. I believe the shot was too far for him to kill me, also the weapon of choice would not have been able to kill anyone from that range that quickly. But I also understand I can be wrong. I've provided a twitch clip as potential evidence.

Thank you

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantTiredJaySSSsss

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That one is a very tough call to be honest. Ill send it to bf4db, see what they think.

I am confused. I play that server more than any other server and I you called me " a suspicious individual" ? And I had to go and do some research to help clear my name. From there I knew you were only about 200m away since it is less than 500m from my favorite camping location, the hill behind the spawn on the other side of Bravo. Not an unrealistic distance for a CBJ-MS using an Advanced Combat Optic Gunsight you were easy to see once spotted. I hit you several times in the only part of your body that was visible, you were prone, not moving at all and the only target I could see. What sort of cheating could I have been using to get off a lucky shot at best? Look I don't know what it takes to have a cheat and I don't care that your perception was that I was cheating. I'm more upset with you reporting me as a suspicious individual on a server that I Regularly donate to and I know damn well I play there more than you do. In effort to be as transparent as possible feel free to spectate me any time.

And what is a speed hack? I feel like the slowest player on the entire map all the time. I use an xbox controller not a mouse and keyboard im 39 years old and blind in one eye. I spent the last 4 years playing as a camping sniper because I am too slow. Again feel free to spectate me anytime.

As someone who just looked at the twitch vid, it's definitely suspicious. You're burst sniping people at 100+ meters with one of the most inaccurate guns in the game past 50m. Whether it's cheating idk, but it's absolutely sus.

I am confused. I play that server more than any other server and I you called me " a suspicious individual" ? And I had to go and do some research to help clear my name. From there I knew you were only about 200m away since it is less than 500m from my favorite camping location, the hill behind the spawn on the other side of Bravo. Not an unrealistic distance for a CBJ-MS using an Advanced Combat Optic Gunsight you were easy to see once spotted. I hit you several times in the only part of your body that was visible, you were prone, not moving at all and the only target I could see. What sort of cheating could I have been using to get off a lucky shot at best? Look I don't know what it takes to have a cheat and I don't care that your perception was that I was cheating. I'm more upset with you reporting me as a suspicious individual on a server that I Regularly donate to and I know damn well I play there more than you do. In effort to be as transparent as possible feel free to spectate me any time.
Okay first off, I don't know why you would expect me to know that you play this particular server than any other one. I called you a suspicious individual because you had killed me 3 times prior to that clip and the death before that was also suspicious to me. Secondly I was not prone when you killed me I was standing straight up looking towards B on top of a small hill and yes I stood still for about maybe 2,3 seconds? I am not familiar with using the CBJ-MS which is why I said in my initial statement that while "I" did not find it plausible to make that shot, that did not mean it wasn't possible and therefore I could be wrong. If you didn't care of my perception of you cheating why did you respond? I would've reported anybody else in that server if I felt they were cheating and being a suspicious individual. I don't care that you donate or play on these servers regularly, if I find you or anyone else playing suspiciously I am going to report you and leave it to the admins.

Okay first off, I don't know why you would expect me to know that you play this particular server than any other one. I called you a suspicious individual because you had killed me 3 times prior to that clip and the death before that was also suspicious to me. Secondly I was not prone when you killed me I was standing straight up looking towards B on top of a small hill and yes I stood still for about maybe 2,3 seconds? I am not familiar with using the CBJ-MS which is why I said in my initial statement that while "I" did not find it plausible to make that shot, that did not mean it wasn't possible and therefore I could be wrong. If you didn't care of my perception of you cheating why did you respond? I would've reported anybody else in that server if I felt they were cheating and being a suspicious individual. I don't care that you donate or play on these servers regularly, if I find you or anyone else playing suspiciously I am going to report you and leave it to the admins.
I would not have responded but I took exception to the suspicious part. If. I had a dime for every time 1 player killed me 5 times I could pay off my house. Im sorry you that you felt that way about me that day. And so you don't have to have a suspicious feeling about me again My name is Charles, I am a Navy Veteran And a Married father of 2 beautiful kiddos. We live in San Antonio, Texas where I work as an Aerospace and Semiconductor Scheduler. Hopefully, we can have a more positive and less suspicious run should we happen to play together again.