Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from MarcosTheKilla about player No clue which ever admin banned me he just spoke using admin tag in chat no username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? No clue which ever admin banned me he just spoke using admin tag in chat no username

Date of incident Oct 28, 2020

Which server were you on? Time was 9:15 ish on the 28th of october on bz all dlc maps hardcore

Describe the incident I legit just said Trump 2020 (Which many many people say on the server) and the snowflake admin muted me for political language when i did !rules to make sure it was allowed when i first said it and the rules just said no racism and no intent tk nothing about political language

and the admin should have given me a warning before i got muted especially since what i did was not in the room and ive seen it tolerated on that server for like 2 months

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I legit just said Trump 2020

There's your problem.

the snowflake admin muted me for political language

Has nothing to do with being a snowflake. Political trolls like you send the chat into the gutter for sometimes a whole round.

when i did !rules to make sure it was allowed when i first said it and the rules just said no racism and no intent tk nothing about political language

There are the rules, then there is common sense implied rules.

And unmute me too

If you had read the message instead of freaking out because XYZ, the mute was only for the round.

and the admin should have given me a warning

The mute was the warning.

You also have a history of intentional TKing. I'd advise you to knock that crap off if you want to continue playing in our servers.

1603944289266.png

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lol, locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.