Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Moridin about player TheDroneGuy

Who are you reporting? TheDroneGuy

Date of incident Jul 12, 2020

Which server were you on? #7 - Flood Zone

Describe the incident Seems to permanently have vehicles + beacons on his minimap. He was getting a massive amount of kills despite his team running no MAVs, so I spectated him and saw he constantly had icons on the mortar minimap. Went back to playing on his team with a mortar, no icons. Spectated him again, same beacons/mortars showing up for him. Not sure if when spectating it always shows vehicles and beacons, but it wasn't showing people constantly so it would be kinda weird for spectator mode to make that distinction. Due to his high K/D despite no mavs to assist his mortar, felt it was warranted to report it just in case it was some type of cheat. He is also able to find people perfectly with the UCAV no matter where they are hiding. I watched him hit a guy in flood zone with a UCAV and I couldn't even see the guy at all even as it hit.

Tried to make them all short so you'd only have to look at 25ish seconds collectively. but the first and last ones are my spectator view, and the middle one is me jumping in and showing that no mavs were showing off any of the beacons or anything.

I'm just a player on the server. Your videos are way too short to figure out anything!
I'm just showing essentially screenshots of his view vs what it should look like. Didn't think 30 second views would show anymore (let alone I wouldn't want to temp neos wrath for 1 and a half minutes of videos to show it off). If yall would like I'll upload the full 30 second clips?

If you're attacking on rush Flood Zone the first set and ucaving, there are basically five spots you can ucav at blindly (no mini map) and usually get kills.

Yeah I wasn't concerned about him getting a ton of kills. That typically happens when people mortar all game. But when I spectated, he had full minimal vision of all other enemy mortars and Spawn beacons and whatnot. Something that I didn't have in the same map, same mcom set, same team. That was my concern. I'll upload the entire full 30 second clips for him when I get on my laptop in a few hours. I originally clipped them down to just show essentially screenshots of his minimal vs mine so that the admins wouldn't have to deal with 30 second long clips, but souix mentioned it would help to have the full clips so I'll do that as soon as I can.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I wonder if that's some sort of spectator glitch? I don't see any signs of the mass-spot cheats that we would see in cases like this.

Yeah could be. But since he was getting pretty consistently high kills across 3-4 different maps, and in only 1 of those did he have a teammate running a mav, seemed a bit suspicious considering the icons never going away. As I mentioned above though, the people did vanish though so I found that odd. As usually I like to bring it up in case someone else has seen something like it and the admins find it actionable. Better to have it brought up than ignored just to find out later it really was a hack that I personally didn't know about. I attached the full clips now so you can see the beacons & enemy tools/mortars dont ever leave his minimap.