Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from SpiffyTacoSauces about player MariaaLG

Who are you reporting? MariaaLG

Date of incident Sep 7, 2020

Which server were you on? BZ6

Describe the incident MariaaLG uses terrible, terrible language. Even for gaming chat, she is extremely abusive. It's so bad that it's become kind of her "thing". That said, she is starting to cross some pretty severe lines with the things she says. I'm tired of reading "Die of cancer you whore cunt" over and over every time she plays. It's to the point now that it's just irritating to read.

Capture.PNG
This is as you can see just the last 10-ish minutes of a round. Oh, and this is her leading the board. It's much worse if she does poorly.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thanks for writing in Spiffy, but honestly, it's the internet. We do not really police the chat because it would be a 24/7 job, and us admins do like to play the game too. Even if I did something about this player, there are 10,000 others out there ready to replace them. My advice is to just hide the chat box if it is too offensive for you.
Have a good one man!

Suppose that's fair. Maybe next time she is on going crazy I'll at least ask her to refrain from the "die of cancer" stuff since like... my father died of cancer. Appreciate the response at least. :)